Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who had already watched Beck in anime? - Minitokyo

who had already watched Beck in anime?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

it has just begun this month ^^ i've just seen the two first ones episodes ! thanks for the rapidity of the transalators of Anime Empire for their work !!! i'm a big fan of this manga ^^the opening surprised me in a good way : he is really dynamic and, in my opinion, it corresponds to Beck universe ! the animation sometimes reminds me FLCL... i appreciate the design. it's damage that we couldn't hear koyuki's thoughts like in the manga... and you, what's your opinion?

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

Beck rules!!!
It's one of my favorite animes. I just love it.

Rock forever!!!

Signature

I've been watching it. I grabbed the manga a few weeks ago and read it all in 2 days. Grabbed the anime a week or so ago. It's better than i expected and the english is better than most anime thankfully. The music is pretty good too.

Only those with wings can fly.

I recently got into Beck (anime) too. Although its pretty awkward yet funny when the voice actors try to speak english.

Signature

"Give the man a gun, he's Superman; Give him two, he's God." -- Police Commisioner from Hard Boiled

Quote by darkcloud89I recently got into Beck (anime) too. Although its pretty awkward yet funny when the voice actors try to speak english.

yeah... i agree ^^ i think it will be better later because koyuki will try to speak it without accent, he will practice with maho. my fav scene for the moment in the anime is when koyuki and maho singing together dying breed's song in the school swimming pool !!!
i really like the manga of harold sakuichi ! i regret we can't hear koyuki's thoughts in the anime ^^

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

vaiowega

vaiowega

100% Recyclable

I love the manga so I tried the anime and if technically I've seen better, the atmosphere and style of the manga and Harold Sakuishi are respected, of all the anime I'm following since one month it's my favorite...

Signature
Administrator of .: Straw-Hat Pirates :.
Member of .: Anime Paradise :. .: Bleach :. .: Force-Firefox :. .: French-Tribu :. .:Ecchi-Club :. .:Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans:.

shenda

Black Saint

I watched Beck a while ago and liked it a lot. Mainly because it has to do with cool music ^^

~Romulus Dominus Maximus Reconcillio
Romulus Dominus Maximus Non Fundamentum
Remus Romulus Divinus Duramentum~

man beck is good....but I think this anime is more for guys then gurls just because theres too many scenes of gurls body or playboy magazines lol^^" man I can't wait to watch ep. 11 I just watched all of 1-10 yesterday ...and even forgot to almost do hwk

Great series. I saw the first two eps, then I downloaded 19 volumes of manga, ignored my friends who called wanting to go out, and read all of them one night.

yea! the anime is great, now im a little interested in guitars :D i haven't read the manga but i heard its even better, so i'm looking for that

Signature

Quote by ahmadmzyea! the anime is great, now im a little interested in guitars :D i haven't read the manga but i heard its even better, so i'm looking for that

the manga is really something !!! it's one of my fav mangas.

Quote by ahmadmzyea! the anime is great, now im a little interested in guitars :D i
haven't read the manga but i heard its even better, so i'm looking for
that

I play the guitar and leanred how to play Moon On The Water'

Signature Image

I've seen up to ep 15 or so and loved it but I stopped downloading it after that cause everyone said the ending was rushed so I'm thinking of reading the manga instead.

I like the story, characters and artwork but what I love most about it is that it doesn't have that new, moder idiotic random wacky humor that most recent animes seem to rely on so much. It feel like an 80's anime which is good.

Quote by ShiroiKibaI've seen up to ep 15 or so and loved it but I stopped downloading it
after that cause everyone said the ending was rushed .

They might be talking about how they squeezed 1 volume into the last 15min of Beck.

Signature Image

Watched about 4 months ago.

Very good anime.
But very bad (I think) ending.

I have just watched few eps... I don't really think it's a really good anime, I just wached cause I like the manga.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

The purpose of watching the anime is to hear what the songs sound like.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.