Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper / "Sagittarius Seiya. Under The Stars" - Minitokyo

Wallpaper / "Sagittarius Seiya. Under The Stars"

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

The original submission's link is:
Sagittarius Seiya. Under The Stars by algobipolar
Sagittarius Seiya. Under The Stars by algobipolar

Quote by algobipolar,

The artwork/doujinshi you have submitted (Sagittarius Seiya. Under The Stars) was removed for the following reason:

- It was taken, in whole or in part, from another website with little to no modification. You may only submit artwork that you have created entirely by yourself.

Repeated violation of this policy will lead to suspension of your upload privileges.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
http://limandao.deviantart.com/art/Sagittarius-no-Seiya-390863171

In order to use an artwork created by a deviantart member, you need explicit consent from said artist, otherwise, it\'s considered as ripping.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

The author of the main image is limandao (a deviantART's user), but I have his permission to submit my wallpaper.
This is the image that certifies that:

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/047/5/0/limandao_permission_by_algobipolar-d76ple0.jpg

If you need anything else, let me know.

I hope it resolves.
Regards

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Sorry for the late reply.

I'm not a wall mod - but the PM is stating the entire thing needs to have been created by you.
I can talk to a wall mod if you want me to about the entire happening here - though that's all I managed to gather just by reading the OP.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Hello, Darthas. Thanks for replying.

My English is not very good and I have not fully understood your answer, but if my wall can't be restored because of "submit artwork Entirely That You have created by yourself", I don't understand because there are a lot of walls on MiniTokyo that have been created the same way as my wall...
The wallpaper was created entirely by me. And I quote where I got the images used and the permissions I have. I am fulfilling the rules of MT. Even I opened a new thread following the guide of the forum.

It's a fairly elaborate wallpaper. I just took a picture of good quality, I have permission of the author, and I removed the background to work with it.

I hope you will help me and your answer.
Regards

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I think what happened is that nowhere in your description for the piece did you state that you got permission to use the artwork, nor did you link to the artist's page. I will restore your piece, but you MUST update your description with the above mentioned items.

Signature Image

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Thanks for clearing that up, well I updated the page for you with the permission SS you provided and Firefly restored the wall.

Gonna close this since the issue has been resolved, if anything else, drop me a notification.
Sorry for the inconvenience, algo.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.