Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your fav painting? - Minitokyo

What's your fav painting?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

i just want to know by curiosity MT's crowd tastes in Art ^^ i like the abstract painting of W.Kandinsky named "Yellow, Red, Blue". i've seen it when i visited a musee a few years ago in my country (France). it attrcts my eyes and i've fallen in love with it right away without knowing why !!! it doesn't represent something real ! colors and figures are beautiful. it speaks to my heart...

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

Um, well, I really can't say I know every painter and every painting that exists, so, of the paintings that are comming to my mind right now, I have to say I really love John William Waterhouse's "Ophelia". He has done two of them, but I'm talking about the one where she's sitting by the pond while fixing her hair. That painting is so elegant and the colors match well too. It also depicts well what Ophelia might have looked like before meeting her tragic end.

Signature

My fav painting is "Guernica" by Pablo Picasso. Its huge painting with a lot of grey colors on it . Main motive of it's war. It's very sad and gloomy picture but I think that's making it more and more interesting.

Quote by NayakoMy fav painting is "Guernica" by Pablo Picasso. Its huge painting with a lot of grey colors on it . Main motive of it's war. It's very sad and gloomy picture but I think that's making it more and more interesting.

i've studied this painting, it's true that it's very sad & when i've heard about what it represents i've felt all the atrocities of that moment when i looked at the sreaming faces of the painting...

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

Absentmindederic

Just a Wanderer

I kinda like Escher's work. I especially like his piece where the two hands are drawing eachother (I'm afraid I on't remember the name of the piece).

i confess that i didn't know or didn't remember who is Escher !?! -_- i will take a look for my own culture :) thanks for writting in my thread !!!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.