Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 problem with my scan - Minitokyo

problem with my scan

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Quote by SweetLemonade
No problem, I'll try to explain better. I was saying that my scans affected by this issue were deleted, while scans of other people affected by the same problem weren't deleted of the galery. But forget about it, I already re-uploaded my scans like Fenafir explained.
But now I have another problem. One of the corrupted scans I uploaded was already re-uploaded by another user (This one: http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/645741) What now?

I hope this time you can understand my bad english X'D

Ah alright, good to know it resolved itself then. Fen said she would favor the original upload so that should solve your 2nd problem, just re-upload it and everything will return to normal. Your english isn't bad, I just needed clarifications. lol

Thanks for sorting it out Fen and if anyone else is having the same issue or variation of it, just post here and it'll be forwarded.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Oh good, I'm glad I found this thread. Eight of my scans won't show up either, so I guess I'll rescan and replace em'.

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

Remember everyone to update or re-submit your corrupted scans. The last day to do so is on March 7, 2014. Otherwise all corrupted scans will be deleted after that date and then its free for all for anyone else to resubmit.

Huh, I replaced all but one of my scans and only two of them are showing up....

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.