Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 color quiz...^_^ - Minitokyo

color quiz...^_^

page 1 of 1 24 total items

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

another color based personality test
:: http://www.colorquiz.com/ ::
yeah u all should try this one.
but keep patient when it process the answer
[about 100 second]

well my total result that i feel depressed...
*yeah it's true, with all the works that enormous in front of me....*
*really depressed bout it..o_0' *

so.. what ur result then...??

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Hmm all I can say is these results are just scary.

the results say, I'm Lonely, Depressed, aparently I get annoyed really easily (which I always thought I didnt)
I need lots of peace and quiet and get frustrated if I dont (very True).Your Desired Objective

and so on it was about 70% true funnyly enought

well it says that im a sensitive person and im not willing to give up on my freedom or something like that. and here's my fav comment:

"Circumstances force him to compromise and to forgo some pleasures for the time being. Capable of achieving physical satisfaction from sexual activity"

it's true! it's true! XD

these are mine results^^'

Your Existing Situation
Seeks to share a bond of understanding intimacy in an esthetic atmosphere of peace and tenderness
Your Stress Sources
Wishes to be independent, unhampered, and free from any limitation or restriction, other than those which she imposes of herself or by her own choice and decision.
Your Restrained Characteristics
Willing to participate and to allow herself to become involved, but tries to fend off conflict and disturbance in order to reduce tension.
Feels that she cannot do much about her existing problems and difficulties and that she must make the best of things as they are. Able to achieve satisfaction from sexual activity.
Your Desired Objective
Seeks success, stimulation, and a life full of experience. Wants to develop freely and to shake off the shackles of self-doubt, to win, and to live intensely. Likes contacts with others and is enthusiastic by nature. Receptive to anything new, modern, or intriguing; has many interests and wants to expand her fields of activity. Optimistic about the future.
Your Actual Problem
Fights against restriction or limitation, and insists on developing freely as a result of her own efforts.

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

Quote by colourquizz Seeks to express the need for identification in a sensitive and intimate atmosphere where esthetic or emotional delicacy can be protected and nurtured.

.... You know... I don't agree with it...

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Quote by Katzbalger

Quote by colourquizz Seeks to express the need for identification in a sensitive and intimate atmosphere where esthetic or emotional delicacy can be protected and nurtured.

.... You know... I don't agree with it...

well it's just quiz.
don't take it personall.ok

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

Seeks to share a bond of understanding intimacy in an esthetic atmosphere of peace and tenderness

haha thats what i got :)

Willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.
Feels that things stand in his way, that circumstances are forcing him to compromise and forgo some pleasures for the time being.

lol!!!!!!!!!!

funny test hehe *thumbs up* jackal

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Well this is my result:

Needs, and insists on having, a close and understanding relationship, or at least some method of satisfying a compulsion to feel identified.

It could be right, Could it possibly not be right?

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Seeks to share a bond of understanding intimacy in an esthetic atmosphere of peace and tenderness.

Has an unsatisfied need to ally herself with others whose standards are as high as her own, and to stand out from the herd. Her control of her sensual instincts restricts her ability to give herself, but the resulting isolation leads to the urge to surrender and allow herself to merge with another. This disturbs her. as such instincts are regarded as weaknesses to be overcome; she feels that only by continued self-restraint can she hope to maintain her attitude of individual superiority. Wants to be loved or admired for herself alone; needs attention, recognition, and the esteem of others.

The situation is preventing her from establishing herself, but she feels she must make the best of things as they are.
Insists that her goals are realistic and sticks obstinately to them, even though circumstances are forcing her to compromise. Very exacting in the standards she applies to her choice of a partner.

Preoccupied with things of an intensely exciting nature, whether erotically stimulating or otherwise. Wants to be regarded as an exciting and interesting personality with an altogether charming and impressive influence on others. Uses tactics skillfully so as to avoid endangering her chances of success or undermining others' confidence in herself.

The fear that she might be prevented from achieving the things she wants leads her to play her part with an urgent and hectic intensity.

Takes a delight in action and wants to be respected and esteemed for her personal accomplishments.

... What? o_O

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahahahaha! man.... and you guys wonder why your results are too depressive? 100 seconds waiting can make anyone depressive, hahaha XD

here's mine, i still don't believe it, hahahaha ^_^'

Your Existing Situation
Dissatisfied. The need to escape continued involvement with his present circumstances makes it imperative for him to find some solution.

Has an unsatisfied need to ally himself with others whose standards are as high as his own, and to stand out from the herd. This desire for preeminence isolates him and inhibits his readiness to give himself freely. While he wants to surrender and let himself go, he regards this as a weakness which must be resisted. This self-restraint, he feels, will lift him above the rank and file and ensure recognition as a unique and distinctive personality.

The situation is preventing him from establishing himself, but he feels he must make the best of things as they are.
Wants to broaden his fields of activity and insists that his hopes and ideas are realistic. Distressed by the fear that he may be prevented from doing what he wants; needs both peaceful conditions and quiet reassurance to restore his confidence.

Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense. Sensitive and sentimental, but conceals this from all except those very close to him.

Your Desired Objective
Desires a tranquil, peaceful state of harmony offering quiet contentment and a sense of belonging.

Your Actual Problem
Wants to be valued and respected, and seeks this from a close and peaceful association of mutual esteem.

Hahahahaha! Man... it breaks my heart to see something so inaccurate, yet they say it's accurate. Well ok, some of the stuff is true. But yeah :) *i'm gonna superzook that doctor*

Signature

groovybluesgirl

groovybluesgirl

Groovy Girl

eeekk scary dude!
I just found out I'm cold and needy :nya:
Strange the things one finds out :D

{ D.N.Angel Fans } [b]{ Gackt Fans } { My Gallery } { My latest Wallpaper Ice & Dark } [b]
Signature Image
[b]{The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.}
[/b][/b][/b]

Okay, this one....hmm....I think they got it correct. Not really sure though...

Your Existing Situation:
Orderly, methodical, and self-contained. Needs the respect, recognition, and understanding of those close to him.

Your Stress Sources:
Is responsive to outside stimuli and wants to experience everything intensely, but is finding the existing situation extremely frustrating. Needs sympathetic understanding and a sense of security. Distressed by her apparently powerlessness to achieve her goals.

Your Restrained Characteristics:
Willing to participate and to allow herself to become involved, but tries to fend off conflict and disturbance in order to reduce tension.
Emotionally inhibited. Feels forced to compromise, making it difficult for her to form a stable emotional attachment.

Feels trapped in a distressing or uncomfortable situation and seeking some way of gaining relief. Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity providing no turmoil or emotional agitation is involved.

Your Desired Objective:
Needs a change in her circumstances or in her relationships which will permit relief from stress. Seeking a solution which will open up new and better possibilities and allow hopes to be fulfilled.

Your Actual Problem:
Intensely critical of the existing conditions which she feels are disorganized or insufficiently clear-cut. Is therefore seeking some solution which will clarify the situation and introduce a more acceptable degree of order and method.

Your Actual Problem #2:
Agitation, unpredictability, and irritation accompanying depleted vitality and intolerance of further demands have all placed her in a position in which she feels menaced by her circumstances. Feeling powerless to remedy this by any action of her own, she is desperately hoping that some solution will provide a way of escape.

Ehe, really really not sure... ^_^'

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

Bloodlust

Bloodlust

Fun but not quite accurate as the other

Your Existing Situation
Avoids excessive effort and needs roots, security, and peaceful companionship.

Your Stress Sources
Unfulfilled hopes have led to uncertainty and apprehension. Needs to feel secure and to avoid any further disappointment, and fears being passed over or losing standings and prestige. Doubts that things will be any better in the future and this negative attitude leads him to make exaggerated demands and to refuse to make reasonable compromises.

Feels that he is receiving less than his share and that there is no one on who he can rely for sympathy and understanding. Pent-up emotions make him quick to take offense, but he realizes that he has to make the best of things as they are.

Circumstances are restrictive and hampering, forcing him to forgo all joys and pleasures for the time being.

Your Desired Objective
Unwilling to participate and wishes to avoid all forms of stimulation. Has had to put up with too much of a tiring or exhausting nature and now desires protection and noninvolvement

Signature

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

*drum roll* here are my results

Your Existing Situation
The fear of rebuff and the extreme caution of her approach make it difficult for her to achieve the degree of intimacy and identification she desires

Your Stress Sources
Unfulfilled hopes have led to uncertainty and apprehension. Needs to feel secure and to avoid any further disappointment, and fears being passed over or losing standings and prestige. Doubts that things will be any better in the future and this negative attitude leads her to make exaggerated demands and to refuse to make reasonable compromises.

Believes that she is not receiving her share--that she is neither properly understood nor adequately appreciated. Feels that she is being compelled to conform, and close relationships leave her without any sense of emotional involvement.
Trying to calm down and unwind after a period of over-agitation which has left her listless and devoid of energy. In need of peace and quiet; becomes irritable if this is denied him.

Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective
Feels the situation is hopeless. Strongly resists things which she finds disagreeable. Tries to shield herself from anything which might irritate her or make her feel more depressed.

Your Actual Problem
Disappointment and the fear that there is no point in formulating fresh goals have led to anxiety, emptiness, and an unadmitted self-contempt. Her refusal to admit this leads to her adopting a headstrong and defiant attitude.

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Your Existing Situation
Readily participates in things that provide excitement or stimulation. Wants to feel exhilarated.
Your Stress Sources
Wants to overcome a feeling of emptiness and to bridge the gap which she feels separates herself from others. Anxious to experience life in all its aspects, to explore all its possibilities, and to live it to the fullest. She therefore resents any restriction or limitation being imposed on her and insists on being free and unhampered.
Believes that she is not receiving her share--that she is neither properly understood or adequately appreciated. Feels that she is being compelled to conform, and close relationships leave her without any sense of emotional involvement. Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.
Your Desired Objective
Her need to feel more causative and to have a wider sphere of influence makes her restless and she is driven by her desires and hopes. May try to spread her activities over too wide a field.
Your Actual Problem
Feels restricted and prevented from progressing; seeking a solution which will remove these limitations.

mmhmm... right..... some stuff just isn't right, hahaha... XD

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

Sensuous. Inclined to luxuriate in the things which give gratification to the senses, but rejects anything tasteless, vulgar, or coarse

Feels that life has far more to offer and that there are still important things to be achieved--that life must be experienced to the fullest. As a result, he pursues his objectives with a fierce intensity that will not let go of things. Becomes deeply involved and runs the risk of being unable to view things with sufficient objectivity, or calmly enough; is therefore in danger of becoming agitated and of exhausting his nervous energy. Cannot leave things alone and feels he can only be at peace when he has finally reached his goal.
Exacting in his emotional demands and very particular in his choice of partner. The desire for emotional independence prevents any depth of involvement.
The situation is preventing him from establishing himself, but he feels he must make the best of things as they are.

Wants to make up for what he feels he has missed by living with exaggerated intensity; in this way he feels he can break free from all the things that oppress him.
The fear that he might be prevented from achieving the things he wants leads him to play his part with an urgent and hectic intensity.

WOW....am i like that......u_u i dont really know what to think!!!

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

Woah, pretty freaky it almost fully describes how I am right now.

Your Existing Situation
Dissatisfied. The need to escape continued involvement with his present circumstances makes it imperative for him to find some solution.

Your Stress Sources
Suppresses his innate enthusiasm and imaginative nature, for fear that he might be carried away by it only to find himself pursuing some will-o'-the-wisp. Feels he has been misled and abused and has withdrawn to hold himself cautiously aloof from others. Keeps a careful and critical watch to see whether motives towards him are sincere--a watchfulness which easily develops into suspicion and distrust.

Wants to broaden his fields of activity and insists that his hopes and ideas are realistic. Distressed by the fear that he may be prevented from doing what he wants; needs both peaceful conditions and quiet reassurance to restore his confidence.

Feels that he cannot do much about his existing problems and difficulties and that he must make the best of things as they are. Able to achieve satisfaction from sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective
Urgently in need of rest, relaxation, peace, and affectionate understanding. Feels he has been treated with a lack of consideration and is upset and agitated as a result. Regards his situation as intolerable as long as his requirements are not complied with.

Your Actual Problem
Needs to protect himself against his tendency to be too trusting, as he finds it is liable to be misunderstood or exploited by others. Is therefore seeking a relationship providing peaceful and understanding intimacy, and in which each knows exactly where the other stands.

Your Actual Problem #2
Disappointment at the non-fulfillment of his hopes and the fear that to formulate fresh goals will only lead to further setbacks have resulted in considerable anxiety. He is trying to escape from this into a peaceful and harmonious relationship, protecting him from dissatisfaction and lack of appreciation.

FallenAngel

FallenAngel

dead 12/28/08

Your Existing Situation
Not only considers his demands minimal, but also regards them as imperative. Sticks to them stubbornly and will concede nothing.

Your Stress Sources
The existing situation is disagreeable. Feels lonely and uncertain as he has an unsatisfied need to ally himself with others whose standards are as high as his own, and wants to stand out from the rank and file. This sense of isolation magnifies the need into a compelling urge, all the more upsetting to his self-sufficiency because of the restraint he normally imposes on himself. Since he wants to demonstrate the unique quality of his own character, he tries to suppress this need for others and affects an attitude of unconcerned self-reliance to conceal his fear of inadequacy, treating those who criticize his behavior with contempt. However, beneath this assumption of indifference he really longs for the approval and esteem of others.

Feels listless, hemmed in, and anxious; considers that circumstances and forcing him to restrain his desires. Wants to avoid open conflict with others and to have peace and quiet.

Becomes distressed when his needs or desires are misunderstood and feels that he has no one to turn to or rely on. Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense.

Your Desired Objective
Desires a tranquil, peaceful state of harmony offering quiet contentment and a sense of belonging.

Your Actual Problem
Disappointment at the non-fulfillment of his hopes and the fear that to formulate fresh goals will only lead to further setbacks have resulted in considerable anxiety. He is trying to escape from this into a peaceful and harmonious relationship, protecting him from dissatisfaction and lack of appreciation.

Your Actual Problem #2
Wants to be valued and respected, and seeks this from a close and peaceful association of mutual esteem.

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

AnGz result ish this ...

Under considerable stress due to the demands of the existing situation. Trying to extricate herself from the things which restrict her or tie her down.

lol so trU!!

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

MrsBloomie

MrsBloomie

Impossible LOV3

freaky >_>

Your Existing Situation:
Pursues her objectives and her own-self-interest with stubborn determination; refuses to compromise or make concessions.
ok it's kind of true XD
Your Stress Sources:
Unfulfilled expectations have led to uncertainly and an apprehensive watchfulness. Badly needs to feel secure and protected against further disappointment, being passed over, or losing standing and prestige. Doubtful that things will be any better in the future, but inclined nevertheless to make exaggerated demands or reject compromise.
half right here <_<
Your Restrained Characteristics:
Feels trapped in a distressing or uncomfortable situation and seeking some way of gaining relief. Able to achieve satisfaction from sexual activity.
...o_O
Your Desired Objective:
Longs for a tender and sympathetic bond and for a situation of idealized harmony. Has an imperative need for tenderness and affection. Susceptible to anything esthetic.
umm...maybe
Your Actual Problem
Disappointment and the fear that there is no point in formulating fresh goals have led to anxiety, and she is distressed by the lack of any close and understanding relationship. She attempts to escape into a substitute world in which things are more nearly as she desires them to be.
I don't have that much stress :\
Your Actual Problem #2
Has a fear that she might be prevented from achieving the things she wants. This leads her to employ great personal charm in her dealings with others, hoping that this will make it easier for her to reach her objectives.
hahahahaha

well ther are some things right bout me :o

Signature

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Hmmm, here's what is said for me.

Your Existing Situation
Works well in cooperation with others but is disinclined to take the leading role. Needs a personal life of mutual understanding and freedom from discord.

Actually that's about right. :)

Your Stress Sources
Wants to overcome a feeling of emptiness and to bridge the gap which she feels separates herself from others. Anxious to experience life in all its aspects, to explore all its possibilities, and to live it to the fullest. She therefore resents any restriction or limitation being imposed on her and insists on being free and unhampered.

Semi-accurate. I would like to be free and unhampered, but that is not the main cause of my worries.

Feels that she cannot do much about her existing problems and difficulties and that she must make the best of things as they are. Able to achieve satisfaction from sexual activity.

WRONG on every level.

Your Desired Objective
Wants interesting and exciting things to happen. Able to make herself well-liked by her obvious interest and by the very openness of her charm. Over-imaginative and given to fantasy or day-dreaming.

Yeah . . . that's pretty true. Although I don't really think I have 'charm' . . .

Your Actual Problem
Seeks to avoid criticism and to prevent restriction of her freedom to act, and to decide for herself by the exercise of great personal charm in her dealings with others.

Again with the charm thing . . .

Your Actual Problem #2
Has a fear that she might be prevented from achieving the things she wants. This leads her to employ great personal charm in her dealings with others, hoping that this will make it easier for her to reach her objectives.

AGAIN with the charm thing . . . I don't have charm!! Stop saying that!

Overall - half right. half wrong. Not too bad, but could be a little better.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Firebomb

Anime Lover

Your Existing Situation
Trying to improve his position and prestige. Dissatisfied with his existing circumstances and considers some improvement essential to his self-esteem.

Your Stress Sources
Has an unsatisfied need to ally himself with others whose standards are as high as his own, and to stand out from the herd. His control of his sensual instincts restricts his ability to give himself, but the resulting isolation leads to the urge to surrender and allow himself to merge with another. This disturbs him, as such instincts are regarded as weaknesses to be overcome; he feels that only by continued self-restraint can he hope to maintain his attitude of individual superiority. Wants to be loved or admired for himself alone; needs attention, recognition, and the esteem of others.

Conditions are such that he will not let himself become intimately involved without making mental reservations.

Your Desired Objective
Needs a peaceful environment. Wants release from stress, and freedom from conflicts or disagreement. Takes pains to control the situation and its problems by proceeding cautiously. Has sensitivity of feeling and a fine eye for detail.

Your Desired Objective
Needs a peaceful environment. Wants release from stress, and freedom from conflicts or disagreement. Takes pains to control the situation and its problems by proceeding cautiously. Has sensitivity of feeling and a fine eye for detail.

Your Actual Problem
Needs to achieve a stable and peaceful condition, enabling him to free himself of the worry that he may be prevented from achieving all the things he wants.

Your Actual Problem #2
Wants to be valued and respected, and seeks this from a close and peaceful association of mutual esteem

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

Insecure. Seeks roots, stability, emotional security, and an environment providing greater ease and fewer problems, but is either unwilling or unable to exert the effort.

Unfulfilled hopes have led to uncertainty and apprehension. Needs to feel secure and to avoid any further disappointment, and fears being passed over or losing standings and prestige. Doubts that things will be any better in the future and this negative attitude leads her to make exaggerated demands and to refuse to make reasonable compromises.

Becomes distressed when her needs or desires are misunderstood and feels that she has no one to turn to or rely on. Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense.

Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity (?).

Feels the situation is hopeless. Strongly resists things which she finds disagreeable. Tries to shield herself from anything which might irritate her or make her feel more depressed.

Disappointment and the fear that there is no point in formulating fresh goals have led to anxiety, emptiness, and an unadmitted self-contempt. Her refusal to admit this leads to her adopting a headstrong and defiant attitude.

This...frightens me.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Your Existing Situation
Unwilling to extend herself or exert undue effort (with the possible exception of sexual activity). Feels that further progress requires more from her than she is willing or able to give. Would prefer reasonable comfort and security rather than the rewards of greater ambition.

Your Stress Sources
Wishes to be independent, unhampered, and free from any limitation or restriction, other than those which she imposes of herself or by her own choice and decision.

Has high emotional demands and is willing to involve herself in a close relationship, but not with any great depth of feeling.
The situation is preventing her from establishing herself, but she feels she must make the best of things as they are.

Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense. Able to obtain physical satisfaction from sexual activity but tends to hold aloof emotionally.

Your Desired Objective
Her need to feel more causative and to have a wider sphere of influence makes her restless and she is driven by her desires and hopes. May try to spread her activities over too wide a field.

Your Actual Problem
Feels restricted and prevented from progressing; seeking a solution which will remove these limitations.

hum... OX is that me?? kind of weird results i got...

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.