Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minitokyo users say - Minitokyo

Minitokyo users say

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Title tells no lies. We're actually gonna make fun of the community. First I thought this should be an off-topic discussion, but what's more fit to be a mintokyo discussion than minitokyo's community itself.
I'd like the posters to note the followings though:
-Be witty about it, stereotypical posts which are frequent in other threads/scan or wallpaper submission comments are what we're trying to get at
-No #rude please, no specific members should be named, Mods are an exception, because they have their own little traits about them
-Refrain from swearing( even if I wanted to call this thread something else at first which turned out to be a form of sexual act), you get the idea.
-pictures which apply to the above rules are welcome and fit the general MT rules as well.

I'll take a dip into the water first.

I can't do anything unfunny to any user above me,because I started the thread XD

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

1. Doesn't "making fun of the community" belong to making a joke out of MT itself?
2. Mods are an exception? I have a bad feeling about this, especially because it is mery saying it.
3. Refrain from it becoming a picture spam topic, large images or all images preferably to be thumbnailed or linked.
4. I want Darthy's say on Mery's care and participation. I have my doubts about Mery's purpose.
5. You all know MT is secretely a kingdom of Ecchi, some of the taggers would call it "eyeblinding".

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

[THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN DELETED BY A MOD BECAUSE IT'S CONTEXT DIDN'T MATCH THE VIRTUOUS PURPOSES OF THE THREAD]

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Mery can't make fun of anyone, he's still trying to get over Valuna dumping him.

[14:33:46] <Toushi> It will take a little while to complete but wallpapers should be more accessable then
[14:35:47] <Toushi> Wassup merynoko
[14:35:49] <Toushi> So silent
[14:35:58] <Toushi> Why does he always get instant silent when I talk?
[14:36:16] <Toushi> Same goes for usagi...I feel like such a freak...
[14:38:31] ---- <Darthas> he mad you dumped him
[15:12:15] |<-- merynoko has left irc.rizon.net ()

Aha.
Aha.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

This is such a nice submissione, I really like it but I can't really pinpoint out anything useful or why I like it. I'll just leave a comment saying I like your art and favorite it later, if I don't forget to after typing all these words.

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Implying you're able to say something useful.

Got over Val yet?
I don't think so.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Mery, sometimes confronting the subject at hand can help you move on. We're here for you, let's bring it out in the open and address it so we can move on and all be friends again!

Signature Image

I'll add a new rule, mainly to be sure myself about things.
-Everything said in this thread isn't meant seriously, all posts will be considered as a jest.

This shoutbox seems like a nice place to chat in. I'll try altering it's purpose and greet everyone by their usernames as if I knew them to start a lively conversation without any goal whatsoever.

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

So are we making rules for this thread?

In that case, everything Mery says is invalid.
What Darthy says is truth.
Cyan-chan just hopes to put Mery out of his misery.
Me? Well...I'm just enjoying the show and bringing love to the community.

Inb4 actual members have been scared away by OP.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Too bad the only one who can put him out of his misery is you.

[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Thread closed as per request.

...this coulda been a fun topic....just sayin...

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.