Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why delete my wallpaper - Minitokyo

Why delete my wallpaper

Tagged under Shingeki no Kyojin

page 1 of 1 4 total items

http://subefotos.com/ver/?ff8a8114ba06060d62de7322f57983ffo.jpg

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Have you read the deletion message? I suggest you look in your PM inbox. There should be an additional message.
Then to think that you should actually t the deletion appeals guidelines. It is fine though. Read your PM and we will see if there are any questions/doubts or if your wallpaper can be restored in the gallery.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

The wallpaper you have submitted (The Help) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It was too simplistic.
- The subject was too blurry or over-filtered.
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos.
- It was a low-effort wallpaper.
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link.
- It did not feature an anime-style image.

Minitokyo only accepts wallpapers that meet certain standards of quality. For help with making wallpapers, refer to the Art & Design Lounge and/or Sandbox.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
Although, you did edit the original scan quite nicely, which you haven\'t put in the description either. It doesn\'t look like the quality makes up to it. Original is large but it has quality issues, even when you make it smaller. There are lines around the characters and because of so much filtering, the edges have become quite rough looking. You could try to vector or make a good extraction of Mikasa. I\'m sure you can find one way or another to up the quality a bit more. Sadly, your current wallpaper doesn\'t meet the quality requirements needed for MT.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

merged: 03-10-2014 ~ 11:16pm

** I think my wallpaper had a decent quality and did not have any reason to be removed. **

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Quote by Matuzard
Additional information provided by the moderator:
Although, you did edit the original scan quite nicely, which you haven\'t put in the description either. It doesn\'t look like the quality makes up to it. Original is large but it has quality issues, even when you make it smaller. There are lines around the characters and because of so much filtering, the edges have become quite rough looking. You could try to vector or make a good extraction of Mikasa. I\'m sure you can find one way or another to up the quality a bit more. Sadly, your current wallpaper doesn\'t meet the quality requirements needed for MT.

Exact reason why it was deleted. Maybe if you improve your wallpaper following the mod's comment, you can resubmit it. But I'd advise you to go to the Sandbox first

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.