Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dvd Cover - Minitokyo

Tagged under Tokyo Ravens

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Quote: MisaSasekage,

The scan you have submitted (Tokyo Ravens) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to (or lower quality than) an existing scan.

Please browse the image galleries prior to uploading images.

I think my scan may have been deleted by mistake.

My scan was the same size as hers and submitted a little over 6 days earlier. After comparing her scan and mine, they are the exactly the same. Since Akashura posted the same scan almost a week after mine, her scan was the one that should've been deleted as a duplicate. Please restore my scan since I uploaded first.

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

No it was not a mistake. If you check the quality on both scans, your version was inferior to Akashura.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Sorry, not trying to be annoying, but I went back and re-downloaded the one I had; and zoomed in looking closely at both and I'm seeing no differences...as far as I can tell they are the same.
You can use this link http://www.zerochan.net/1688361 and compare it with Akashura's, since you need a representation of my scan.
There's even a little spot on the left sleeve of the girl with purple eyes, same with Akashura's scan. Another example, there's a spot on the forehead of the girl with the blue eyes that's also in Akashura's.

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

Your probably looking at the wrong version you thought you had on MT. Only SubaruSumeragi & Akashura's scans are exactly the same with 6,247kB. Your version is not the same as theirs as its only 872kB.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.