Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ice or Fire? - Minitokyo

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 92 total items

Ice. :) I much prefer winter over summer; 'cool' is preferable to 'hot' anything.

I think Ice would be more fun. Yes with fire I could burn stuff and that is fun, but with ice I could... always keep my drinks cold? ^_^

Quote by MenchiBurgerI guess I'm ice. I'm a Scorpio, affiliated with water, but we're also supposed to be the most sexy, passionate sign of the zodiac...so I guess my passions are firey?

i'm passionate too ! but, contrary to what i think of me, people often says me that i'm distant (i'm shy and i'm afraid of a big crowd: it makes me nervous ! i build a distance between me and other to be secure) so, i've made the prose & cons and i've choosen ICE even if my feelings are FIRE ... hehehe :)

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

Demonchild

DemonChild

i would have to go with ice..even thouigh i hate the cold i think ice powers woild be pretty awsome..i mean i like heat..but i don't know if i would want that type of power.

Your fate will soon be over.

Quote by Vagrant123Neither. I'm neutral, like positive and and negative electricity meeting together.
I don't like the extremity of ice -- I hate being too cold. But I also hate the extremity of heat -- I live in a semi-desert, it's not all that fun.

it didn't have to be extrem ! for me snow isn't the extremity of cold... you can precise what you would be, like a metaphore, in all the different way of being fire & ice !!! :D

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

Fire - cos i'm never cold , only when i have cold :)
i'm pisces so i'm on the ice side too. well ice is just frozen water.
hmmm fire and water and fis. Fish soup!

Quote by byinu42Fire - cos i'm never cold , only when i have cold :)
i'm pisces so i'm on the ice side too. well ice is just frozen water.
hmmm fire and water and fis. Fish soup!

hahaha... :)

Quote by jackalx66well i'm will be both then..coz my zodiac is aries that represent mars and war.
that's firewell my characteristic is cool and very love my self.
very stubborn on strangers*except the mt member*that's iceso anyone else....??

So would that make you water then? Since the ice is melted by fire and you are then left with water. :)

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

i like ice but my astrological elemnt is fire. weird? well, it's just that i'm more afraid of fire.

i like ice... coz i really hate fire!! plus.. its cool to be iced! hehehehehehe

Time.... can do anything.. from mending wounds to destroying things.... surely time is powerful... but time can't change one thing... that is destiny..........

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

I walk the fine line,
Between the fire and the ice...

Can I say both cause I like both elements.

kawaii-coordinator

kawaii-coordinator

^^ genshou ^^

for me its ice definitly. last winter i didn't even wear a jacket -.- i like ice & snow

Signature Image

I prefer ice over fire, since i'm more of a winter person than summer...

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

I'd say that I'm Fire
I'm warm-hearted, laughs alot and I would do anything for my friends and family...

Signature

ayaki

ayaki

d[^_^]b

ice to strangers
but fire to friends :)
haha
i'm a Virgo, but i don't really know much about astrological signs @@

boo

iu would like ice ..... ill gather water an make myself an ice sword and i can create any wepon from water due to i can make ice LOL

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

well fire I rather be hot than cold and allways like to dress for the warmth (that isn't there that's why I tent to be more cold :) )and I'm a scorpion a real dessert creature!

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

id choose fire

I like fire, but i'd choose ice.

Because hell is very very hot.

I'm probably more of an ice person. I'm usually pretty calm and collected.

Well.....i am kind of both.
i am an ICE outside
and a Fire inside.
So i will say i am both ^^

Wish you can forgive your yesterdays
Wish you can love your tomorrows

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

i always thought i was ice, allways cool and collected
but lately i've noticed i'm like a contained fire
burning slowly, but able to explode... ^_^; ...o(maybe it's the job :P)

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

I used to be ice, but now I'm more of a fire person. I prefer heat to cold anyways.

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

i'm both i can be cold as ice then out of the blue turn to a blaze of fire
and brun everything down with my hot temper
I'm right in the center of both i think

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 92 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.