Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ice or Fire? - Minitokyo

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 92 total items

I like ice cuz its cold.. and i like fire cuz its hot.... _ _hmmm

"I'll come back to you! I promise!"
"I know you will!"

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

I like ice.. as a magic so on.. but I am scared of cold.. so I like hot springs and hot bath etc even if its a hot day.. but its all hot water =p so links to frozen water ice eh.. ice or fire..

valsimot

wingless

ice. fire is to destructive for my taste.

once a warrior for the cause,
now shamed and disgraced,
banished from my world,
wingless i walk this one...

FireOfAnubis

On Fire!!

i dont like to be hot or warm, so ice.....my star sign is aqarious (sp) which is linked to water i think....so ice......but i really like fire.....hmmm.... :\

"Life....Death....Either way we will all be confined to a small box"

I think I'm irce. I tend to be cold-hearted sometimes. ;)

Signature Image

phl

phl

Gone

No hesitations. I'm Ice. My body is (almost) always cold, I'm in love with snow, winter, night, cold air (when sleeping only though), and there are probably many other reasons that I forgot.

EDIT--- And just like the one above me, I'm often cold-hearted. ^_^

-PHL- \Pure Heavenly Like/
I live in a world that makes no sense.

pano4th

Captain Fabulous

Quote by Distortionmy astrological sign is affiliated with earth but I say LET IT ALL BURN TO THE ground! fire!

yeah dude totally- yeah i guess im fire too

"De goggles! Dey do nothing!"
-McBain (as Radioactive Man)

[Hispanime]

Ice, I love cold weather and I have an antisocial personality... People always tell me that I'm emotionless and distant... If you'd ask me what kind of sad way I'd choose to die (e.g burn to death, plane crash, freak accident) I'd like to freeze to death...

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

i would have to say ice as well. my sign is cancer as well and since it is water based it is easier to say that

I am more towards fire, but I find Ice a very attractive element

I am nothing but trouble...
Signature

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

I'm more of a fire person, even my zodiac matches it, love fire =)

Signature

fire

Definitely ice. i'm always cold and in the winter i can rarely feel my fingers coz they're so cold. i'm also a rather cold minded person and a loner.

We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at. But... at least I always fought for what I believed in. - Gray Fox.

Ahh, is scorpion fire or water? I think its afraid of both lol. I think ima neutral?

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

fire, cause its the rage of an inferno. :D

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

I'm an Aries, so I should be fire. However, I'm always cold, and I can't stand hot weather, so I think I'm actually icy

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

Shierly

Henrikus and Me !!!!

You stupiiiiid !!!!!!!
Fire can beat Ice so I prefer fire

I love Henrikus, because :
1.He is a great Yoyo master
2.He never give up to save this world
3.He gave me Registeel

Ice, I consider myself having a cold personality.

-Never love anything, for it will be taken away-
-Death is not the end of life, contrarily it is the beginning of it-
-I do not care so much that they respect me, only that they fear me-
-Happily-ever-after is a lie-

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! I like ice so much ..................

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

Shierly

Henrikus and Me !!!!

Ice can be beaten by fire, but if the ice is already been beaten the ice is become a water and can beat the fire. That's the theory !!!

3.He gave me Registeel

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I'm fire... I've got a firey personality and I love the heat. If it is blistering outside, it is my kind of day. I love the sun. About the only thing I don't like about fire is the possibility of burning to death...

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Shierly

Henrikus and Me !!!!

Yea because you are a boy and you are match with fire...That's it

3.He gave me Registeel

Im definitely fire my zodiac is Aries my planet is mars my element is fire red goes best with me.
and I have a bad temper.Also I absolutely hate the cold Winter sucks. :P

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ice. I'm not very hot tempered - I have a very long fuse, but if I get pissed, I'm going on a rampage. I'm usually calm and emotionless.

However, I prefer the temperature to be hot - 90-100 degrees is preferable (assuming there is no humidity).

My Zodiac is Gemini; I don't know what element that is affiliated with nor do I care enough to look it up.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 92 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.