Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ice or Fire? - Minitokyo

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 92 total items

Rayito16

Rayito16

green fire alchemist

i have no ide what my zodiac sign is affiliated to but i would have to say wind
everybody tells me im happy and cheerful plus green rocks all the way

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world. go bunnys go lol
(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

¨take a good look, this the body of a sinner¨

fire...i'm not to fond of cold

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

fire! hot!hot!hot!

heh heh XP

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

i cant stand the heat! cancer! ill go with cold, it also pwns fire

yo wtf!

eveningsky

eveningsky

Blue Blooded Warrior

Haaa........i dont know, im supposed to be air in the Zodiac signs, but i like the cooler air better than the hot air. and i dont really use emotions that much, so some people say that im kinda of a ice queeen, others say i have to much (onoly when im angry) so they say im on fiore....so both i guess....like water....

I feel the tears pour down my face. I feel so alone, so out of place.
Is it always going to end this way?
When you can feel pain, you know that your alive. But what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

fire. i dont know if its my element, i could care less about the zodiac sign or astrological sign bs, but i am a pyro and i hate the cold. so yeah. fire.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Elegants

Elegants

Getting back into the game

Im fire. Warm hearted and hot to boot! Plus Im pretty hyper. I have to take pills for it.... I have Um I think its called PHD?

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Ice...Sub-zero. Emotionally brain-dead. Yet, yearning for a little warmth.

Virgo, the virgin. Don't know how it connects me to either fire nor ice.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

well...like the concept of yin yang...if i were any...i would still have a little of the other in me...but i am a Leo if it helps... ^_^'

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

Mya102

Mya102

::Violet is Gothic::

Ice.. i love that.. XD

Signature
	Image ~Live within your soul~
Join: Gakuen Alice FCElemental guardian

rika23

rika23

?-?????

Fire~ because its my element XD and i'm short-temper lolz :D

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

Fire, because it is synonymous with passions and destruction, without which this world would be such a dull place.

Fire.

Ice is the absence of energy, where fire is the presence of energy. I prefer energy to no energy.

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Quote by MystfyreIce. I'm not very hot tempered - I have a very long fuse, but if I get pissed, I'm going on a rampage. I'm usually calm and emotionless.

However, I prefer the temperature to be hot - 90-100 degrees is preferable (assuming there is no humidity).

My Zodiac is Gemini; I don't know what element that is affiliated with nor do I care enough to look it up.

I'm also a gemini but don't know what element it's affialated with... X-P
I think I have a little of both in me...
I'm hot-tempered which leans towards fire
but I tend to give people the cold shoulder a lot

fire + ice = water so i'm water!

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

vitalstab

vitalstab

Speed And Damage Is The Game

Im kinda of a Ice person. Cool and calm...

I can be both, since sometimes I'm warm and compassionate, but others I'm cold and detached.

I like the look of both elements too, but if I'd choose one, I'm Fire.

Carros are the cutest!

Gallopia

Gallopia

__DaRK_ HImE__

Ice! So i can sleep for ever .... XD

Signature

Gallopia copy rights! DaRK HiME has return....

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

i am Fire coz i have a fiery temper whenever anyone makes me angry

Signature
I'm back! :D

snowcutie

snowcutie

.:~*SummerTime*~:.

ice and fire

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 92 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.