Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 discribe the best teacher you ever had ^^ - Minitokyo

discribe the best teacher you ever had ^^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

i've two teachers that i like and respect the most but i've one fav ! the first is a french teacher and my fev, an historian teacher ! i've never met a teacher like him before. he is strict and very frightenning when he gets mad. when you get scold by him, he punches you straight into your weak point and, believe me, it hurts !!! thanks god; i"ve never been scold personaly by him ! he is amazing. he talks about history, geo and many other stuff like economy and he makes it so interesting that you listen to every single word he says. i can swear i've always listened to him during a all year !!! more than that, you regret it when he finished to talk because it's time for another subject. And you ?

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

My best teacher would be my high school Wood Tech teacher. Easy on the grades, always layed back, and, of course, no homework in a class like that =)

Signature

The best teacher I've ever had is my previous music teacher and conductor of my choir. I've never seen teacher with better sense of humour.....HAHAHAHA.... ( at the choir ) :\ - but at school she is like a "Witch" ^_^'

At the moment my favorite teacher is definetly my globa history teacher. He puts a lot of effort into making class as interesting as he can, and overall he is a rather intruing man. To give you an example on the first day we started talking about the cold war he read us Dr. Sues's "Butter Battle" and showed us the end of Rocky IV.

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

A South African teacher we had in english lessons.....
she let us say swear words in class all the time ^^ (best way to learn english)

hehe mine was english 101. i was failing so bad in school and she told me
look i know you work alot now and you don't live with your parents now. so here my deal to you
all you have to do is stay awake and do little homework and i'll pass you regardless of your grade in the exam.

haLaya

haLaya

A Wraith

my history teacher, his lectures are straight to the point. unlike the other ones that i had, grr.... they talk too much non sense, puts me into sleep even more. but of course, sometimes he pulls out his old crappy jokes. ^_^' it makes me laugh anyways :sweat:

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

My History teacher in freshmen year was the best because you can sleep in his class, he wouldn't care. You can use notes to take the tests he gives us (which IS rarely any). And we watch videos every single day! And we take notes everyday, but he checks them every month or so.

Hughes

Hughes

State Alchemist

well the best looking teacher was one of my science teacher but she was a bitch lol but best teacher i ever had was my bmc (behavior mangement classes) teacher he was tight we just played basketball listen to cd players and do stuff we did in 4th grade it was great i miss middle school

Signature

OnePiece Fan

tall with long hair,young with pretty face,smiles like the sunshine......she knows everything,and has good teaching way.......the greatest teacher of world,the greatest woman i've seen in my dream...... ^_^' ^_^'

Signature

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hm...... Mai science teacher 7th grade year. Ms. Knight she sure was hot.. but otha than that we got to make bottle rockets. mwahahah

Quote by minakomelA South African teacher we had in english lessons.....
she let us say swear words in class all the time ^^ (best way to learn english)

no way !?! :o you're kidding !!!! XD too funny !!!

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

I have to say Suzanne, my English and swedish teacher, she really understood what I felt about things...
(Please note that I live in sweden and that's why there's no Ms/Mrs/Mr before out teachers' names)

Signature

His name was Onizuka... but we just called him Sensei. He was a "Great Teacher". :)

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

My favourite teacher when I was in school wasn't even really my teacher. She was our house assistant, and also a school librarian. Ms Parsons was very helpful to myself and family during my final years of high school when life got a bit tough on us. My other favourite teacher, Mr. Silverwood, was my year 11 and 12 chemistry teacher. He was great too because I could always go to him for help on chemistry and he would take the time out to explain things till I got a good understanding of it. :)

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

The best teacher I have ever had is one teacher at my University.He teach Economical Politics,and he can really good explain things,he always use funny examples.He is really strict,but he can really teach things good,so everyone understands ^_^

Siri

Siri

Suou

my piano teacher
she was the nicest most talented woman i have ever met

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

My best teacher was my 2nd grade teacher. She's so kind and understanding... We call her "mommy" coz she's like a mother to us... :)

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

One of my profs pretty much let us decide our grade percentage distribution. Made tests take home. Best prof ever.

hehe... i'm happy to see i'm not the only one, we will remember those teachers... i think it's great because they don't do an easy job sometimes...

My professor from World's Living Religions last year is a man I describe as an 'East Indian Dumbledore".

He has a calm demeanor and voice. He has studied at Oxford, Singapore, India, China, and so on, but it's his philosophies that made him unique.

He's completely open minded and allowed virtually any discussion as long as you had the information to back up your ideas and were not offensive towards anyone or their faith.

Second is his attitude towards life...he belives that life is a journey of understanding and that learning is an eternal process. He also stated that not only were we to learn from him and his experience, but he also wished to learn from us and what we have to say on issues of faith and the world. He has a lot of faith in humanity so this was always an interesting topic for him.

Him and I are opposites in may ways....age, I'm an aethiest, I have no faith in humanity or anything else, yet I can't think of any teacher I've ever had that I respected more.I suppose for that year he became a kind of mentor for subjective thought. I thought about things in much different ways, and he even indulged me once in a while when I said something that in the Middle Ages would have had me braded as a heritic and burned at the stake.

It got to be my 5th grade teacher, she is soo good at art and I'm soo good at art too!

-kira-yamato-

ultimate coordinator :)

duuude my fav teacher was sooo tiiight. he was my history teacher last year it pulled soo many jokes on our class. one night i had a dream that after the 1st semester of school my schedual got changed and i didnt have him at a teacher anymore. hehe

same my favourite teacher is history teacher, always swearing words in singlish way to make it more interesting

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.