Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 discribe the best teacher you ever had ^^ - Minitokyo

discribe the best teacher you ever had ^^

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

well my fav teachers for such a long time have coincedentally been english teachers...
i have no idea why but it seems like i always communicate well with them.. my first was real nice and i used to helo her correct and mark the test papers...the second is a real close friend and i even have her e-mail..she is so wise...and the third...haha...a great one too, pretty sarcastic and honest to a fault...but she is real nice as long as you do not tell her any of your problems...she tends to call up parents and act like a school psychologist or something...hahaha

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

My favorite teacher was my physics teacher.

He teaches it in a way that my class would understand. Even if someone gets bad mark, he always says "all that matter is you understands". And that's true, people who gets bad mark usually because of miscalculation.

He also has a big horizon, he understands many things and read many books. Often if we're bored he'll tell us interesting stories from the books he read.

My best teacher was not a schoolteacher, but rather my piano teacher. She was amazingly awesome and wise. She truly cared for her students, and we loved her back. She scared the hell out me most of the time, but there is such a deep respect and love I have for her too.

To me, she was more than a teacher, but a grandmother.

She passed away half a year ago at the age of 96. And it still hurts deeply.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

haha,.. she was damn pretty , and has a sweet voice,. man!
i still remember her till now,.. it was 5 years i guess,.. and she is already married,.. XD

MrKarl

MrKarl

From the ashes, reborn.

My year 11 Maths C teacher. Kick. Ass. Teacher! You can understand what is coming out of his face!

What's so funny about Peace, Love and Understanding?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.