Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Katamari Damacy, king of CRACK GAMES! - Minitokyo

Katamari Damacy, king of CRACK GAMES!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Kozumura

Kozumura

????

Those whacky japanese at Namco are on drugs..THEY HAVE TO BE!!

This ga,e is by far the strangest and most enjoyable game this year and only for a mere $20! It inovlves you a prine rolling aroun a around eating thing s up and you'll laugh like an idiot while playing. Thou it's short the replay value is high! Low on Crack? GET THIS!

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

umm.... is it available in PC CD ROM? ^_^' coz I don't have any console right now.... :D

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Kozumura

Kozumura

????

I think it's only on the PS2 for now. I have no idea if this is going multi-platform or not. This is whacky though.

-RuiN-

-RuiN-

Sanity Lost

I've heard about it. I've been dieing to play it. It seems cool.

Signature
Pfffft, Signatures are for Squares!

ChinoMareno

ChinoMareno

This is a girl in the picture

itll never come out in Aus, but it looks intriguing enough to import, cheap too ^.^

Your avatar is an image which reflects your personality or an aspect of it. Minitokyo recommends against putting a female avatar if you are a male, and likewise for the other gender.

Its currently out for PS2 and Namco is making a DS version

I bought it because of all the hype it got. Played it for 2min and never touched it again after that.

Never get why people make such a big deal about this game o_0

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Aie. . . why bring back the dead when there are more recent threads available?

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/21313/

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.