Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cannot create group thread - Minitokyo

Cannot create group thread

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

The following errors occured:
gid: Missing variable: gid.

The above message is displayed when trying to create a group thread for the Gundam Haven group.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Where are you creating the thread? To create a group thread, hover over your username dropdown menu. Double click on "my groups", which will take you to the main groups page.... Every group you are a staffer/member in will be shown here. Since you are an admin for the Gundam geoup, you should have an "Announce" option. Use that to create a group thread.

Signature Image

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

Oh, odd way to create a thread, I suppose. Was trying the obvious way, by clicking on "New thread", but that link usage is reserved for moderators then or does that link not do anything at all in that forum?

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

That link should not be there (since threads have to be linked to the group), but alas Sheq kept it there. Sorry for the confusion Cirru. Were you able to create your thread using my instructions?

Signature Image

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

Hehehe, ok. : )

Yes, your instructions worked very well. Thank you so much, fireflywishes.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.