Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your favorite Gundam timeline? - Minitokyo

What is your favorite Gundam timeline?

Group announcement by Gundam-Haven

What is your favorite Gundam timeline?

Universal Century (0080, Zeta, ZZ, Unicorn, F91)
0 votes
After Colony / Mars Century (Gundam Wing)
4 votes
Anno Domini (Gundam 00)
2 votes
Cosmic Era (Gundam Seed)
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

There certainly is a lot of Gundam anime, manga, and novels out there. Which timeline is your favorite from what you have read and/or watched? Why is it your favorite?

Personally, tend to lean towards After Colony/Mars Century timeline as Gundam Wing was the first Gundam series I had heard about and watched in the US. Though Universal Century is really awesome as well (still exploring this timeline and all it has to offer).

Universal Century is very good and my opinion the best storyline/Detail of them all but my
favorite Gundam series is OO so for me it's hard to choice between Anno Domini and Universal Century.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

I'm a Wing fanboy so I voted for After Colony. I don't consider Mars Colony as canon since I don't accept its existence.

EDIT: Please also add Future Century, After War, Correct Century and Advanced Generation to balance the poll. :)

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

Akaiken,

As the poll has already been voted in, it can't be edited. :( People can vote for those options in their post and I can update my first post with those results.

Future century (Mobile Fighter G Gundam)
After War (Gundam X)
Correct Century (Turn A Gundam)
Advanced Generation (Mobile Suit Gundam AGE)

Regards,
Cirru

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

I personally love the After Colony timeline from Wing as my favorite Gundam timeline, Wing was my first Gundam series I've seen and I still love the series to this day. Universal Century is my next favorite timeline and my favorites from that timeline are 0079, 08th MS Team, 0080, Zeta, Unicorn, and F91.

I also loved Correct Century from Turn A Gundam as another of my favorite timelines too.

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.