Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever been in a life-and-death situation? - Minitokyo

Have you ever been in a life-and-death situation?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

I was close to drowning once, but I got lucky and managed to swim back to shore. Spent about one hour shaking and I'm pretty sure I would've kissed the ground if the beach wasn't so full of people, haha.

How did YOU manage to escape death (or serious injury)? :o

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Lol, I think I've already spent more than 5 of my lives, judging by how many times I could've ended up dead by now.

One time was when I was about 5 and we were at our family vineyard. I fell asleep after taking hearty gulps of that delicious young wine and when I woke up and everyone was gone, I started panicking, ran out in that state, got dizzy and promptly fell off the highest stair of our cottage. The neighboring vineyard had vines growing on wooden spikes so I narrowly missed crashing on one by a few inches, lol. I fell down with a thud, landed on all fours and just kept on lying there in shock for a bit until I heard screams of my family, thinking I was dead. My dad rushed towards me but I just got up, dusted myself off and that was that. Of course, I got an earful after that and they forbade me to drink young wine for some years lol.

Signature

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

Forget being a witch, you might actually be a cat! Wait, does this mean nekomimi are becoming reality? :o
I admit I got a little anxious when I got to the "wooden spikes" part, but then I remembered you're alive and writing this, lol.

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Quote by pandemonium91Forget being a witch, you might actually be a cat! Wait, does this mean nekomimi are becoming reality? :o
I admit I got a little anxious when I got to the "wooden spikes" part, but then I remembered you're alive and writing this, lol.

Haha, well, as a Leo girl, I might've picked up some of the cat traits. No cat ears, though. xD

Yah, that part was scary, actually. I just realized that a lot later and thought to myself '...holy crack, I really could've ended up as a human shish kebab!' But after I took a few tumbles down the stairs, almost cracked my head open once, got hit by a car and a bus, I stopped counting lol.

Signature

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Angry people who didn't like my assessments tried to kill me, though it's a pretty short story, the events that actually happened would take at least 3 pages.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

Does it involve jumping off buildings and walking away without looking at explosions?

Redwyn

Redwyn

#SJW apparently

I was close to killing people. Actually several different people. Does that count?

#likethat'sabadthinglol

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

No it doesn't count.

Actually by the time the session was done, more than just 2 of us were walking out of any room.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

@ Redwyn: and they haven't tried to return the favor yet?

@ Darthy: would it make a good movie? Is it classified information?

Come on, people, no one lives dangerously anymore? I should've made a "how many people have you (almost) killed?" thread instead!

Redwyn

Redwyn

#SJW apparently

I was having my "episode".

#likethat'sabadthinglol

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

My life is kind of boring. I don't ever recall on being in a deathly situation. Boring but true. Sorry Panda ~

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

AZD-A9S

AZD-A9S

AZD the Collector

I go into hospitals frequently.
There are a couple times I faced death due to my lifeborn blood disease [Sickle-Cell Anemia Type SS] being combined with another abnormality.
Both of those abnormalities are with what they call Ammonia (I think that's the right spelling / meaning).

The galaxy of AZD is in progress...

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Every person needs to have a lot of luck to just stay alive imo..

My life is also boring but I was in a few bike "accidents", one of those got me into a hospital. I was in a couple fights too but those don't count as life and death situations.

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

@ AZD: glad to hear you're feeling better now, btw :) Being in and out of the hospital can't be good for the nerves.

Quote by HuesinI was in a couple fights too but those don't count as life and death situations...for me!

Fixed.
/Hue walks away from explosion

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

Hue:

Spoiler (show)

http://i.imgur.com/SqZlt1I.gif

I was street racing with a cousin one night and there was this car that was in front of us and was a turtle xD so I moved to the other side of the road to pass it, and there was a car coming from the other side xD (was a double way road) the car didn't moved, neither do I xD thought we were going to crash but in the last second the other car moved (guess he almost landed on some bushes at the side of the road xD) I passed the turtle car, so do my cousin, we reached my aunt's house almost at the same time xD and cousin was shocked saying he was swearing he was going to take me to the hospital and that I was crazy xD.

Signature Image
This day we fight!

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

Quote by xangel0I was street racing with a cousin one night and there was this car that was in front of us and was a turtle xD

You may have been temporarily transported into the Mario Kart universe.
...Did you go street racing again? :o

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

Quote by pandemonium91 You may have been temporarily transported into the Mario Kart universe.
...Did you go street racing again? :o

Mario kart is one of my fave games :3
And of course xD

Signature Image
This day we fight!

AZD-A9S

AZD-A9S

AZD the Collector

Quote by pandemonium91@ AZD: glad to hear you're feeling better now, btw :) Being in and out of the hospital can't be good for the nerves.

Thank you.
Yep. Also ain't good for the Brain. I'm not as good speaking without stuttering on certain words these days.

(LOL!) Mario Kart is my favorite as well xangel0.

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

Being with Aki is a life and death situation to begin with. Twice in traffic accident, tree broke under me when I was on top, rolled down from a really small mountain, swimmed trough a river where deepest point was 20 metres...but not even the devil wants me, never had even a broken limb. Broke only my glasses twice.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

AZD-A9S

AZD-A9S

AZD the Collector

Quote by akiranyoBeing with Aki is a life and death situation to begin with. Twice in traffic accident, tree broke under me when I was on top, rolled down from a really small mountain, swimmed trough a river where deepest point was 20 metres...but not even the devil wants me, never had even a broken limb. Broke only my glasses twice.

Ouch.

You use glasses to see or just for reading?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.