Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 a comic recommendation (s) - Minitokyo

a comic recommendation (s)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

boei

**Dark Mood**

Hmm... for u comic collectors out there...
I wanna recommend a comic called DeathNote-hopefully some of you peeps willl know about it..
Its not exactly action-packed or whatever... the drawing is not exactly fantastic too...

However... the idea behind the story is absolutely fabulous... about this guy who attains a book- The DeathNote, and is able to kill people by writng their names in that note.. cool huh?

Anw its nt jus abt the deaths or wadeva.. but also many other things see... and its super addictive... i borrowed from my fren and read it for the whole english lesson... under my desk, that is... Its a pretty new comic, but still once it comes out, i really suggest you peeps try to read it...

Anymore comic recommendations? I hope that you peeps will post them too.... or jus coments abt the comic..

Prelim ExamS!!!!!!!!

followed by finals!!!!!

This is CRAzY!

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

I heard that the Voltron comic by Devil's Due Publishing was decent, but I haven't been able to get my hands on them yet.

The Transformers comics (G1, War Within and Armada) by Dreamwave are excellent, even though you'll have to buy two Trade Paberbacks to understand what's going on in G1 atm, it's worth it. The first volume (Prime Directive) is kinda weak, but the second volume (War and Peace) is excellent and the third volume is starting to be even better than the second one.

The TF: War Within comic is a rare treat...Image the Transformers before they came to Earth. They all have different designs that truly are kick-ass. The story is great and they are no "annoying little kids" simply because they don't exist :D

The Armada comic started off weak and got really good by the time of the Moon story-arc. extremely different from the show, the Armada comic comes in three volumes (First Contact, Fortress and Worlds Collide). It's followed by the Energon comic which is horrible...

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

Ahh... Death Note. :) Yeah, that's got some serious plot. I really like Obata Takeshi's art, and would also recommend the manga he illustrated with Hotta Yumi - Hikaru no Go. XD If you haven't read it yet, you need to. *nods*

Um...
I recommend the Peacemaker manga, by Nanae Kurono; and Fullmetal Alchemist by Arakawa Hiromu. Great storytelling, great plots, great art.
I recommend Dragon Voice (esp. vol1 to vol4-ch28) by Yuriko Nishiyama. Art's not (imo) so refined as Obata Takeshi's, but the story is most inspiring.
Oh, and one more. XD A relatively obscure manga by Kazusa Takashima, Harlem Beat wa Yoake Made. Love it.

Still prefer the anime version of Full Metal Alchemist tho.

i recommend School Rumble, its lots of comedy with some romance thrown in. There's an anime out too. The manga is better tho cos there's more development of the characters. Plus it never fails to make me laugh.

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.