Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello everyone! (again) - Minitokyo

Hello everyone! (again)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Iyaeka

Iyaeka

Back from the Grave

Hi everybody! (Hi Dr Nick!)

Hehe, anywhoo - I've been a member since 2006 and have not even said hello to everyone on MT. Just breaking outta my shell I guess :P. Well, hello! Nice to meet everyone!

Welcome back Lyaeka! Although this forum is specifically for welcoming new members only, I suppose that we could make an exception as you have never really been active and you haven't added any friends. You may wish to look in the forums and post relevant comments there. Also, you may wish to post in the shout box, particularly if it looks as if members are currently posting at the moment. I hope that you make friends, and most of all have fun. Please be sure to look over the FAQ and the MT Policy.

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Welcome back and Nice to meet you
i hope you will enjoy lovely scan, amazing wallpapers, adorable doujinshi by our members

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

well, welcome to forum. :))

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

Welcome to MT, Iyaeka.

AnGeeChan

AnGeeChan

Mangaka

Hey there Iyaeka ^_^ its great you decided to say hello, even after such a long time xD I'm sure you'll make many friends here soon xD

"Ah, dear God, if you really do exist
Watch over this child who will not give up"

lalagirl211

lalagirl211

BELIEVE In YOURSELF!!!

Hello, even though i dont know you ╮(╯∩╰)╭

This World Is Wrong . . .

Painter

Painter

Skull Master >:3

Welcome back! Hope you'll spend a lot of great time here ^^

Blue-Latte

Blue-Latte

Curious Dreamer

Welcome back, Lyaeka! =D Have fun.

Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.