Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Long time no see - Minitokyo

Long time no see

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Jason9811

Jason9811

Graphics Designer

Hey guys, it's been aeons since I've been here or heck last made or designed an anime wallpaper but methinks it's time to get back in the groove again. There's a few people who remember me and some that don't know. My name is Jason or Jason9811 on this site and others. I also have a deviantart account over at jason9811.deviantart.com.

Most of my activity comes there. I recently made a Doctor Who wall not too long ago but since I've lost my job and it's been way too long since I designed an anime wallpaper (almost 2 years I believe) it's time to come back.

Expect more when the time is right, I might do Date A Live we'll see :)

(also I hope I got the right forum for this xD;;)

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

HI^^
I hope you will enjoy your time here on MT

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

Hey! yes, I remember your walls! xD
Tho is not allowed to make comeback threads here as far as I know, I just have to say welcome back!
Hope to see nice walls from you again :3

Signature Image
This day we fight!

Xangel0 is correct, as this thread is for introductions. That having been said, we would not wish to discourage a returning member, and it may be a great idea to create a forum for those members who wish to reintroduce themselves, as there are many who surely would have not been acquainted with them before. Welcome back, Jason-san.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by Jason9811

Expect more when the time is right, I might do Date A Live we'll see :)

Jason's unique style + Date A Live. Oh man, I really hope this happens.

Welcome back, Jason. It's great to see you return here.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.