Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Upload MAX Pixels - Minitokyo

Upload MAX Pixels

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Baraka-Senpai

Baraka-Senpai

Art Design [BS] Project

Hi. I have one image with 10000x10000 pixel don't uploading. OK have a maximum pixels.

I'm redimension the image to 5400x4400 but don't up. Why?
5400+4400=9800px but maximum is 10000
The Scan image have 6049x4084 pixels. My vector have now 5400x4400 but not up...

Please help. I don't want put my vector in low dimension...

ERROR Upload

Quote by Baraka-Senpai
The following errors occured:

file: Image too large in dimensions, maximum amount of pixels is 10000000

http://whua-anr.com/scans
Signature Image

For more Wallpapers, Arts and Vectors by me visit:

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

Ok, do you have the file you want to upload to check it? upload it to any image host site and then link it here :3

Signature Image
This day we fight!

Baraka-Senpai

Baraka-Senpai

Art Design [BS] Project

Here.

This image is 5400x4410 -- LINK HERE ---
I have other dimensions 6000px to 10000px....

Signature Image

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

Hmm the pixel amount in indy art is 600,000, you must lower the pixels then.
You can always leave a link in your description with the bigger version if you still want to share it.

Signature Image
This day we fight!

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

The limitation for Indy Art is 10 million pixels on total. Is one of the reason why I have set many of my works to 4000x2500. The limit is imbued into the system itself, not even mods can do anything about it, only the developer can, with raising the maximum allowed limit for upload.

To say the truth, I don't really see point on uploading such huge resolutions if the target format will be JPG. JPG is raster, and with a huge downsizing the outlines will become either too thin or even dissappear. I also don't want to be harsh, but you are too much a beginner in vectoring to aim for such large sizes. Your outlines look stroked, the shapes are too stiff, you have numerous flaws in them and the colors are simple overlays. Large size will not save them from the fact that they look kinda unappealing compared works of more experienced vector artists. But don't take let it discourage you, my 1st vector wasn't too much better either. Experience is the key.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

Baraka-Senpai

Baraka-Senpai

Art Design [BS] Project

Thank you. Now it was explained.
Indy-Art is less than Wallpaper.

Well it could be the same. g-g '
Thanks again: D

Signature Image

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

Wallpapers also have resolutions limited to desktop resolutions, however unlike some other sites, we already support 4k, which is very large in "wallpaper terms"
Scans are the only category where you can go for really large resolutions, featuring even heights more as 10 000 pixels.

A solution for Indy Art is to upload here a smaller version and give a link to a larger version into the description itself.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.