Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Problems with my scans of Elfen Lied - Minitokyo

Problems with my scans of Elfen Lied

Tagged under Elfen Lied

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Since I uploaded a few scans of Elfen Lied containing nudity, I'm having different problems.

-I can't post a scan of Elfen Lied because it tells me that the image already exists and is not. (Elfen Lied: Original Soundtrack Booklet Scan Nº1)
-A scan of Lucy was removed, and the next day it restored. (Elfen Lied: Original Soundtrack Booklet Scan Nº4)
-The same day that the scan was restored, two scans of Nana (Elfen Lied) were removed, containing the same content, which is a bare without explicit intention.

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

Nana by NoeruNiichi
Nana by NoeruNiichi & Nana
	by NoeruNiichi
Nana by NoeruNiichi
Were scenes shown in the animation. We do not accept scanned screenshots. I wrote this reason in your deletion PM.

I did restoring of some of your scans as I thought they were ok to be kept in the gallery.

Quote by FenafirNana by NoeruNiichi
Nana by NoeruNiichi & Nana
	by NoeruNiichi
Nana by NoeruNiichi
Were scenes shown in the animation. We do not accept scanned screenshots. I wrote this reason in your deletion PM.

I did restoring of some of your scans as I thought they were ok to be kept in the gallery.

The scans are from the covers of English DVDs of Elfen Lied. It's not a screencap/shot

Elfen Lied DVD 01 (Vector One) Scans:

Cover DVD Nº 1 (Vector One)

Label DVD Nº1 (Vector One)

Elfen Lied DVD 02 (Vector Two) Scans:

Cover
	DVD Nº 2 (Vector Two)

Label DVD Nº2 (Vector Two)

Elfen Lied DVD 04 (Vector Four) Scans:

Cover DVD Nº 4 (Vector Four)
 Label DVD Nº 4 (Vector Four)

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

Alright, thanks for showing the proof, they have been restored.

Thanks for restoring ;D

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.