Can't update avatar

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

Cancel

I can only upload one GIF file in every 24hrs? my avatar image is not changing at all.

Signature
	Image Darkness Becomes Light, Light Falls Into Darkness.

moritz

Scanner

moritz

the cursing hedgehog

Cancel

Hi !
You should clear your browser's cache, history and cookies and restart your computer. It ought to work.

I'll give you a spoonful of ecchi with a pinch of humor ^_^
Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Cancel

There is a lag. Just be patient. :)

Signature Image

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

Kindness Never Returns Void

Cancel

Hi Hakaru. Anther told me to just patiently wait for it as the necessary changes will take place sooner.If not,try reloading the page.In some cases like mine it really did work out ^_^

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

Cancel

Wait a few minutes and then force your browser to update the cache - with Ctrl + F5. If still not happens, server lags and you need to be patient.

The constant bashing of my ecchi art and my haters formed me to what I am now - a full fledged hentai artist.
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Cancel

if you haven't changed it in awhile the change is near instant, however if you change it often or has changed it often, it will take up to 5 hours for the changes to appear even after forcing it to refresh, clearing the cache and all that. it depends on the weight on the server, peak time and the type of avatar. sometimes animated avatars take longer to change than non animated. just be patient and check back from time to time. if you didn't get the error message of "this image is too large" than don't fret, it'll change, eventually.

Undertaker:Kuroshitsuji: How sad it would be, should laughter disappear.

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.