Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Take something from the user above you... 4th - Minitokyo

Take something from the user above you... 4th

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

what are you going to take from the user above you? I took the strawberry cake !

got any questions just ask !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

^ takes your bunny and pets him

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Monu-chan, I'll take that handsome guy on the avatar and make him my brother. I always want one since I am an only child ^_^

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

take him his name is Takuma Onizaki from Hiiro no kakera visual novel series artwork done by Yone kazuki^^

^takes the sword of inuyasha in your avatar

Signature Image

^ takes your boku no sekai kimi no real mangas

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Onee-chan you are late here :P i posted few seconds before
Edit: hey! you edited it not fair

^takes your new game

Signature Image

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Now, I'll take Myri-chan's sexy and beautiful avatar. Now I have a sister ^_^

I love it here, my family's gonna be complete. Haha ^_^
It's really fun to know all of you guys, really. (^o^)

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

^ Takes your nice compliments my brother and OST of Kimagure Orange Road ^w^

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

^ takes onee-chan and give her a big hug :D

Signature Image

^ takes my monu and Kisses his cheeks my lovely one :)

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Should I? I am just new here and I might act like an intruder to your wonderful relationship Monu-chan and Myri-chan.
Anyways, I think I'll take both of you and give the tightest hug ^_^

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Nope you're not intruding come on and join us

^ takes Chanchan-kun and give him a huge hug and kiss his cheeks (sorry it sounds a bit Yaoi)

Signature Image

^ Takes monu and blue brothers and give them a hug :)

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Thank you Monu-chan.

^ takes Monu-chan and kiss him on the cheek as well and get a huge poster of CCS and give it to him.

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

^ happily takes CCS poster Arigatou Chanchan-kun ^^ hugs tightly till your breath stops

Signature Image

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^takes the Myri-chan and then give her all of my OST of Kimagure Orange Road.

Anyway, Myri-chan, are you able to visit that site with Kimagure Orange Road soundtracks?

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Hey! you should only takes things from user above you

^ takes all CCS soundtracks

Signature Image

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ Takes all your Digimon games Monu-chan.

merged: 06-03-2014 ~ 08:13pm
The pleasure is mine Monu-chan for accepting the poster then I collapse ^_^

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

^ takes your favorite stuff toy and then I'll go to sleep
Time to go Good bye
ZZzzzzzzz.........

Signature Image

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Bye my dear friend.Sweet dreams and may Sakura give you a kiss and a hug for me.

^takes your sophisticated intelligence

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

moritz

Scanner

moritz

the cursing hedgehog

^ takes all your affection

I'll give you a spoonful of ecchi with a pinch of humor ^_^
Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

@ TheCompiler and moritz: ^Takes all you cute avatars and cuddle them like there's no tomorrow ^_^

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

^ if you take mortiz's hedgehog your hands will get hurt.

^ takes compi-san's cute kitty from you

Signature Image

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.