Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scrambled Anime Titles! - Minitokyo

Scrambled Anime Titles!

page 3 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next » 234 total items

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Major Sakura (Major + Cardcaptor Sakura)

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Banner of the Galactic Heroes (Banner of the Stars + Legend of the Galactic Heroes)

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

The Story of Durarara! (The Story of Saiunkoku + Durarara!)

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

Cowboy Attack On Naruto (Cowboy Bebop + Attack On Titan + Naruto)

(no limit was mentioned about how many different anime series may be used)

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Good idea Hooyaah...

Otaku Genesis Daicon: The Wings of Gunbuster (Otaku no Video + Neon Genesis Evangelion + Daicon films + The Wings of Honneamise + Gunbuster)

Signature

kuro115b

kuro115b

Hello...It's been a long time?

Boys no Basuke (Dear Boys + Kuroko no Basuke) = The Basketball which the Boys play

Signature
Hi nyann~

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Quote by Hooyaah(no limit was mentioned about how many different anime series may be used)

well you can use as many as you want but don't forget to give the names of actual titles and using more than 2 would be more fun I think ^^

One piece of Bleach (One piece + bleach + Hiiro no kakera)

^ on above title "of" is used because in japanese "no" means "of" so, the "no" of hiiro no kakera is applied here

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Evangelion Seed (Neon Genesis Evangelion+Blue Seed)

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Golden AIKA Flash (Golden Boy + Agent Aika + Dirty Pair Flash)

Signature

Dirty Honey (Dirty Pair+Cutey Honey)

kuro115b

kuro115b

The Melancholy of Wild Tsubasa (The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi + Wild Life + Tsubasa Chronicles)

Signature
Hi nyann~

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Kuroko's Pokemon (Kuroko no Basket or Kuroko's basketball + Pokemon)

Afro Ninja (Afro samurai + Ninja Scroll)

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Digimon Hunt (Digimon + Ghost Hunt)

Sakura Wine (Sakura Mail + Kabocha Wine)

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Galaxia V (Galaxia Bots + Voltes V)

^Dear sis, I wonder how will that Sakura wine will taste like? It might be good and I'd love to taste it despite I haven't drink any form of alcohol in my whole life. ^^

Captain Starzinger (Captain Harlock+ Starzinger)

*blue bro lol.. it's taste would be probably like sherry's ?... (^.^)'

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Jigoku no kakera (hiiro no kakera + Jigoku shoujo)
meaning: pieces of hell

^onee-chan Sakura wine will taste like Sakura kinomoto so sweet (i never drink alcohol yet) but sakura's wine is the water which Sakura tastes I wonder how sweet it'll taste (my sakura >.<)

Signature Image

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Chobits's Anthology (Chobits + Rumiko Takahashi's Anthology)

^ Well, dearest Myri-chan, it would be great to share a drink with you with this Sakura wine. By the way, what's a Sherry?^^
Also, I am some sort eating grilled chicken right now, Sakura wine might be a good drink for it. I'd love to share it to you, dear sister. ^^

Cat Princess (Princess Knight + Cat's Eye )

well blue bro,i think it's a spanish drink ^^

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Cardcaptor Doraemon (CCS + Doraemon)

Signature Image

Great Lupin III (Great Teacher Onizuka + Lupin III)

kuro115b

kuro115b

Conan's Illusion (Detective Conan + Day Break Illusion)

Signature
Hi nyann~

Little Laputa (Little Women Anime + Laputa: Castle in the Sky)

page 3 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next » 234 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.