Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime character that shares the same personality with you? - Minitokyo

Anime character that shares the same personality with you?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

I was inspired by my dearest sister here in MT, Myri-chan, to make a thread. So I did.
This is my very first time so I hope this will run just fine ^^
I also take this chance to know you better guys.

Give one specific anime character that shares the same or the nearest personality with you.

Rule 1: Only one anime character is allowed.
Rule 2: Please, kindly cite also the name of the anime where your chosen character come from.
Rule 3: Explain why you chose that character or the similarities of your personalities.

For starter, here is mine.

Among the anime I've watched already I chose InuYasha of InuYasha because I can be stubborn and hard-headed at times just like him. I am sometimes impulsive just like him.On the other side, we both love our mothers very much. My mother is the only one I have.I too is fatherless.I value my friends and really will shed tears for them and I really hate people who plays with other people's feelings. I get deeply in love to one person which makes me so hard to move during my first experience I girl said "no" to me.

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Let me think Ummmmm......
Yes! Yuu Kusakabe from Ookami shoujo to Kuro ouji

I'm usually like him having feminine voice and gentle attitude, soft skin and girlish interest.I'm used to be very shy but now I'm trying to overcome my weakness and try to be friends with everyone.
But when it comes to love I'm serious and treasure whom i love and do anything to make my loved one happy (it's different that i don't have a romantic love experience yet but the my family and friends i love them too)
I'm hardworking and people says that if i change my style I'll become popular among girls but I'll only love someone who accepts my true self.

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

That's so nice of you my dear brother.Thanks for being so truthful. Me too have girlish interest and a gentle attitude but I am not shy.I love to tell the world that I have something to contribute to it.Something good.

Dearest brother, no matter what other people will say or throw negative feedback on you, don't listen to them.It's you who's turning the pages of the book called life. I love you for what you are brother^^

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

First i would like to thank my dear Blue brother for his kind words you are far too kind ^^

Humm...well my very favourite anime character of them all is Ikki the phoenix bronze saint from anime saint seiya^^

Despite the fact that he's a guy i think that we have a lot in common or at least it is what i think ^.^'
Ikki's a rebel a loner who likes to remain in the shadows but sometimes he intervene to save innocent people.
he is also a protective person especially with people that he loves ^^ he almost saves his brother shun all the time :)
his aggressive personality is partly due to the fact that he had the worst treatment of all bronze saints ...cause he was sent to a hellish island, after that he became quite bitter and wild but never evil . so i am a bit nihilistic , may be rough sometimes but still empathetic and sensitive ^^'

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

I so appreciate the honesty dear sister, Myri-chan. Also, I've read that I think it's a new movie for Saint Seiya is coming out.I wonder if you already know about that. ^^
You are the kindest dear sister.

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

Gaara because sometimes I feel alone with no one to talk to. At times, I'm not very conversational

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

@dad3i: A good choice for such personality dad3i but I believe many people would really love to start a conversation with you. ^^

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

If I had to choose only one character that is similar to me, that would be Nayuki Minase of Kanon (shown on my avatar); the similar qualities she and I share is that both of us have been brought up by a single mother and have that close, loving bond as mother-daughter, have a kind, caring, sensitive, and sweet-natured personality, love anything with strawberries, fond of cats (although I don't have an allergy like Nayuki does), a tendency in having a hard time waking up in the morning, and bottling up things that trouble us which I've learned doesn't do any good and I try to be as honest with my feelings as I can.

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

@minayuri: That's just wonderful minayuri. The anime character you have chosen is really cute.I too is very close to my mom and I love cats too.Actually I have four and honestly I still cuddle them despite that it can aggravate my asthma. ^^

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

@BlueCrescent-Thanks for the compliment and for creating a wonderful thread ^__^

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

@Minayuri: I think I should be thanking you. It's my pleasure, though. I hope you don't mind I add you up ^^

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

@Blue-Crescent-No, I don't mind, I added you as a friend.

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

@Minayuri: Thank you very much! ^^

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

The Character I Will Relate Myself To It Is....Tomoyo Sakagami From Clannad..
I May Not Be Calm And Cool But Her Story Resembles Mine And I Share Some Of Her Persona..
For Example...Wen Someone Annoys Me I Kick Him For Sure Just Like Tomoyo XD
And Tomoyo's Goal Is To Become The Student Council President Just Like My Goal and she managed To By The Help of her friends so i am -my friends who helped me-
And the problems that tomoyo faced when she was elected i faced them too i had rumors and all of that
tomoyo wears glasses when she works so i am...And she shows her caing side only to her family so i am ..i'm only emotional to y family only and in the school i'm calm and all of that

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

@Fitarol15: That's really nice to hear from you my dear friend! She is the one in pink hair? The one in your signature image? She really is very cute indeed and as far as I know you, I guess you both have gentle souls. ^^

FadingLights2015

FadingLights2015

♫YukiClan♫

I'm Like Yuka in Elfen Lied,She's Strong and Always Caught in a Funny Situations!

"It's my duty as a guardian to protect Cross Academy, day and night."
-Yuki KuranSignature Image

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.