Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hori-san to Miyamura-kun - Minitokyo

Hori-san to Miyamura-kun

page 1 of 1 6 total items

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

So this is just about my favorite manga right now, great art style, characters, and mix of humor and sweetness.

But then I saw the trailer for the OVA, and my heart sank.

Watch it Here

It seems like they choose to follow the art style from the 4-koma rather than the manga series.... My question is WHY?

What are your thoughts on the series? If you already watched the OVA, what did you think of it?

Signature Image

I WAS ORIGINALLY GONNA REACT TO THE MANGA BUT LIKE 10 SECONDS INTO THE VID I FELT LIKE SCREAMING. WHAT THE STUFF IS THAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!? nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the beautiful amazing manga has been done a wrong that cannot be undone. i really really lke the story line in the manga and the art is sumple but iit has something to it that just calls my attention and i love it. but yea im not gonna watch the OVA for obvious reasons. jeezuz freckled christ no

Signature

Mayuuki

Linguistics

Mayuuki

(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

I heard about that manga a lot of times, and after see your post plus a friend recommend it to me I decided to read some chapters.

OH. MY. GOD. I'M IN LOVE WITH MIYAMURA, NO KIDDING. <33333

Just want vacations ASAP to read all the available chapters, hahaha. Looks like that I found another manga to get addict (there're Aohoraido, Hirunaka no Ryuusei, Orange, ReRe Hello and Miseinen Dakedo Kodomo ja Nai on my list LOL).

linguistics-teamtag-liciousvampire-knight

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

After Reading so many Chapters, I got really curious to see the OVA but it was waaaaaaaayyyy...... too Disappointing from it's animation quality.
The original artwork of manga is SO BEAUTIFUL but the OVA is much like it's "web panel" comic.
Maybe they want it more like a Cartoon than an Anime.
But I love the voice actors, they did their Best in it! especially Miyamura's voice actor
and they even forget to make "Tattoo" of Miyamura when he was washing his face and was dressing up, but his tattoos were visible when he showed his tattoo to Hori.
I think they didn't made the OVA with their heart content XD
I love the manga very much and on other hand OVA was just "WHAT THE HECK IT IS? WHO RUIN SUCH A GREAT MANGA?"

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Hori-san to Miyamura-kun is one of my favorite manga (read it 4 times from the beginning), and as for the OVA trailer I have seen it before and felt totally disappointed and angry. As most of the people who have seen it, I too asked myself what they were thinking when they decided on the art. I mean it is such a good manga and has great story and art, why on earth would they ruin it with that hideous OVA. Also, it is bad publicity for the manga, for those who haven’t read it first, and don’t know what the manga is really like, it’s the same as telling them not to read it.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

DID YOU ALL HEAR?

Horimiya manga got licensed by Yen Press! Thoughts?

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.