Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Character You Wish Is A Real Person - Minitokyo

Anime Character You Wish Is A Real Person

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Have you ever wondered how will you react if ever you will encounter an anime character you love along the streets? ^^

Give one anime character you wish is a real person.

Rule 1: Give the name of the character and from what anime he/she comes from. Only one anime character.It can be of opposite or the same sex.

Rule 2: What will you tell her/him if he/she suddenly invites you for a cup of coffee on nearby cafe?

For starters, I really wish for the real Madoka Ayukawa of Kimagure Orange Road. I really have a huge crush on her that I will be speechless by the sight of her. I might hear my jaw drop and feel my eyeballs popping out from its sockets. If she ever invites me for a cup of coffee, I'll make sure to bring a fortune with me so after the coffee date I can ask her again somewhere. I will also order the most expensive food on the menu and I'll make sure to tell her I love her.That all my life I've been waiting for someone like her that is why up to now I never had a girlfriend. I might be quite too fast but I'll tell her that my love is true and I want her to be the mother of my children.Then after that, I'll ask her to marry me.I might as well take the chance of giving her a ring before I lost her. ^^

Weird right? But if it will really happen, I really will do it. ^^

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

Dear Blue bro your question was quite a hard one cause there is so many hot characters so it wasn't easy to decide ...(+.+)'

but i finally decided for Rei from Hokuto No Ken (Fist Of The North Star) (^_^)

if suddenly Rei invites me for a cup of coffee well i will be just very nervous impressed and excited ...(^O^)'

then i'll try to tell him stammeringly lol how handsome he is XD and ask for his phone number lol

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

@Myri-chan: Wow dearest sister, Myri-chan! You have a very picturesque reply, dear sis. Rei is truly very hot.
Also, I really want to be around somewhere when that happens to you.Then I will bring a camera with me and secretly take photos of you and him. I'll die just to capture some pictures.For sure you will look so cute my dearest sister and I bet also, Rei and you will make a good couple. ^^

I must say, the air will be filled with so much love ^^

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

haha..yeah (^.^)' i think words sometimes are not expressive enough, emoticons are helpful in that case ^^
oh no ! no paparazzis ! i dont want for our relation to be exposed in some tabloids :p
too much compliments dear blue bro i think that am gonna die (x.x) lol

yes Rei and i will be loving each other for a long long time....XD

kuro115b

kuro115b

Hello...It's been a long time?

oh! this treads is interesting...
Ummm...
Think about anime character, I decide it should be Ryoma Echizen-sama from Tenisu no Ouji-sama (Prince of Tennis)
If he did really invite me for a cup of coffee, I would decline cause I think it much more fun if he just play tennis with me and show me some of his unbelieveable skill!
After all it hard to imagine Ryoma-sama drink coffee cause he prefer Orange juices...hahaha

Signature
Hi nyann~

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

I want to meet Sakura kinomoto from Cardcaptor Sakura.She is so cute and if she ask me for coffee then I'll say how about your hand cooked pancakes? My heart will fill with excitement and pleasure that i could even faint x_x then she uses one of her cards to wake me up and while seeking for a chance when her brother will not in her home ('coz he'll hit me if he knows) I'll confess to her and then I'll ran away and then after that she'll make a handmade Teddy bear for me and when she was about to give it to me I'll hug her and kiss her cheeks.
then again I'll faint X_X

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

@kuro115b: Thank you very much for finding it interesting.I know him and he really is handsome. I have this friend who has a huge crush on him too. For sure, he would love to play with a sporty person like you. A sportsman is for a sportswoman. I'll be cheering for your pair, me and my Madoka, if ever your pair go into a competition. ^^

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

I'd like to come across May Wong from Kaleido Star. We'd probably end up arguing (both awfully stubborn!) but I think she'd be fun to be around, considering how much she grows in the anime :) Her evolution is probably the most realistic out of all the characters', since most have quite cliche main personality traits. I think having a conversation with her would be interesting~

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

@Pandemonium91: I am not familiar with the anime nor the character but when I searched for it here in MT, I fell in love with the art. May is really pretty and somehow it makes me think why such a pretty face is hard-headed.^^

I guess, I'll be researching about this anime.I bet she'll enjoy being with someone who's as hard-headed as her . ^^

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

The art is indeed lovely and the performances had me glued to my seat! It's great to see the characters perform so beautifully after all the grueling training they're put through ^^

May appears in the second season and is a sort-of antagonist to the main character (Sora Naegino) for the most part :) I liked that her transition from "opponent" to "teammate" was gradual, unlike other shows where "villains" convert to the good side after one event/talk XD

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

@pandemonium91: So this anime has some performance, like dancing or singing?Am I on the right track?
The anime now sounds more interesting. Thank you very much for the briefing. It made me want to watch now. ^^

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

Close: it's actually about circus performers :) There is one character who sings, though she doesn't appear very often (and only 1-2 times while singing, and even then only a few notes, haha).

You're welcome~ It's one of my favorite animes so I'm always happy to talk about it :)

Hmm, if I were to think of another character I'd like to see brought to life: Poemi Watanabe from Puni Puni Poemi. Though she'd probably make the world explode or something. I wouldn't tell her anything though, just try to get out of her way since she's a magnet for trouble.

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

@pandemonium91: Oh I see. So that's what the title is trying to imply. The kaleidoscopic world you see on a circus. Sounds really good!

Poemi is cute too but I really fell in love with May ^^

kuro115b

kuro115b

@Blue-san : I see! Then I hope one day it will happen! your Madoka better cast a magic so it will happen! and I hope after the competition, we all can go to cafe and have a cup of tea and coffee really (Orange tea for my Ryoma-sama, Chamomile tea for me, Sakura tea for Madoka-san, Vanilla Espresso for blue-san and Mocca latte for your friend!)
I wish Kazuma Azuma from Yakitate! Japan will be working in the cafe too so he can make us some delicious bread! WOW

Signature
Hi nyann~

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

@Kuro115b: Yes, I'd love to! And we can't talk all sorts of things. I love how you ordered the drink for each one of us.
Hey! I love Yakitate Japan too. I love the story and it's first opening song as well. I love Kazuma Azuma too! I wonder how his breads will taste like? It must be heaven. ^^

I really am looking forward to this double date. ^^

kuro115b

kuro115b

@blue-san: we ave a very high imagination now that it still continue in my head...we can talk about the skill of my Ryoma-sama and how Madoka-san magic can help each of us to improve in many things then we can talk about our own favourite activities and spend times till night with Azuma hearing all of our little talk and serve some delicious bread like Croissant or something...and bla bla bla...hahaha
I'm looking forward to this double date too someday!

Signature
Hi nyann~

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

@kuro115b. Unfortunately, Madoka has no powers but he has special abilities to use playing cards as weapons.She picks them like a knife.Well, she is a caring person so she is harmless. Yes, I'd love to talk about Ryoma's abilities since I am a player of a sport too that's a little quite related to lawn tennis. I am a player of Badminton. ^^

Yes I love to eat some delectable breads and I'll make sure to bring some cold and refreshing drink for the bread. ^^
Oh this double date is gonna be wonderful. I am having goosebumps just the thought of it. ^^

For me, I wish for Himura Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin. I really admire him for his Hiten Mitsurugi style technique.
Errm....Kenshin? Please help me with this baguette.....it is too hard too chew as a whole! Please slice for me XD
Maybe learn kendo or something after that :)

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

@Fishshell. And indeed Kenshin is a bishounen! I think many girls will really be chasing after him if he comes to real life^^

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

"Have you ever wondered how will you react if ever you will encounter an anime character you love along the streets? ^^" - BC

Are you referring to romantic love, admiration-type love, or any kind of love?

Tasukes73

Tasukes73

♥Mikuru Asahina♥

Quote by Blue-CrescentAnime Character You Wish Is A Real Person

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll310/shaorin-chan/Mikuru%20Asahina%202/MikuruS25-24-1422_zps2ed96609.png

Mikuru Asahina of Haruhi Suzumiya fame. and, in a way, she actually does have something of a real-life counterpart;

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll310/shaorin-chan/Mikuru%20Waii/waii_1070_3303_43866_zps5b280ebe.jpg

i dunno, i guess i'd take it slow and easy perhaps? hello, how are you? i'm fine? blah-blah-yadda-yadda?
i suppose i'd ask to get to know her, and let her get to know me.
and hope to hell that the twain would somehow meet, and we'd begin to develop a relationship...

♥Mikuru Asahina♥

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

For me, it would be Mobile Suit Gundam Wing's Treize Khushrenada, I find him a wonderful, charming, elegant, well-mannered gentleman who I would love to spend time with. If he asked me to go to a cafe with him, I would be speechless at first with a blush on my face, and doing my best to stay composed. Upon giving him my answer, he and I would take our time getting to know one another better and all the while I would be smiling at him. However, our time together would go beyond the cafe. Afterwards, we would be walking through a beautiful garden, getting dressed in our finest for a romantic dinner, and enjoying a lovely evening watching an orchestra perform. Then we would share a dance together and I would look into his beautiful blue eyes and handsome smile.

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

@Minayuri: Thank you for sharing it to us, Minayuri! I think I am blushing much so much with it. It is very dreamy, beautiful and romantic. I love how classy and elegant the turn of events are and it's just the kind of love story I love to read in books, even if I am a boy. ^^'
Now, i wanna have that date with a girl too. :D

merged: 07-03-2014 ~ 08:52pm
@Tasukes73: How wonderful this is! This girl must have depicted a very nice character just basing on the facial expression she has on the pic. I really am sure you'll both have a great time.And oh, the human counterpart , they really have a very strong resemblance. ^^

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Well...I think Lacus Clyne .. She Would Be A Famous Singer Except That She Has An Odd Hair Color But She Will Know How To End Wars And Bring Peace

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.