Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Item You Are Proud To Have - Minitokyo

Anime Item You Are Proud To Have

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

As an anime lover, like anyone else here in MT, I really love collecting anime stuffs like figures, notebooks, stationary, toys and even stickers. It's one of my hobby that's quite costly, I must admit, though it's a lot of fun. ^^

Give one anime item that you are proud of having it.

Rule 1: Please tell us what the item is and what's the anime.
Rule 2: If it's a toy or a figure, tell us the anime character and from what anime.
Rule 3: We would love also to here a little story of its origin.

For starters, I really am proud of having this 1000 pieces jigsaw puzzle of InuYasha and his friends. It's been placed into a big frame and is now hanging on the wall of our house. I happen to purchase this on an online store and have it shipped all the way to our convenience store. I purchased for a quite costly price but it's worth it for the online seller ordered it from Japan. The fact I love it, I also have this big dream to hang it on the wall of our under construction new house. Now, I can see InuYasha and his friend smiling at me everyday. ^^

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

am quite pleased to have this item ^^..a Saint Seiya Myth Cloth figure it represents shaka virgo gold saint from saint seiya anime naturally^^...it was a gift from an uncle who travels a lot abroad so i asked him if he could find me this in some store in france... and voila ! ^^
this figure now reigns majestically on my bedside table so i can sleep peacefully with this formidable guardian by my side (^.^)

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/996351SSMD1.jpg

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

@Myri-chan: Wow! That's just so cool my dear sister! You really are always safe in your bedroom because you have this mighty guardian. For sure, it will always want to keep you safe and unharmed. Somehow, send my thanks to it for guarding you safe always since I just can send you my prayers of protection and not really protect you personally. ^^

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

thank you dear blue bro...you are so obliging^^

i also give you Shaka's beads to use the Demon Pacifier technique...( a power to seal evil specters )^^

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

@Myri-chan: Awww.That's just so touching. I have a lot of trading card games also but I love my InuYasha cards. It's a set and I also have Yu Gi Oh card,almost all the of the first generation, there are around 700+ of them. Well, I give them all to you. You can somehow use them as a weapon like Madoka the Pick ^^ That's really an ability of hers that swept me off my chair! ^^

for me ?^^...well thanks blue bro!.. i will remember it^^
madoka's glamorous pick throwing skills ^^..madoka is clearly the hottest female anime character ever created^^!

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

While I have many nice (and expensive) figures in my possession, I think the one which makes me the most proud, is her

http://i.imgur.com/36w4qSel.jpg

Haramura Nodoka from the anime Saki. She is a 1/8 size, so with her lance she is almost 30 cm high. There are two versions of this figure, the smaller 1/10 from Wave and this 1/8 from Alter and is much more rare. I bought a last piece in a less known online shop from Hong Kong at a extremly good price, almost half what you see those few on Ebay. Her box was so huge, like a computer miditower, but worth up to the last cent.

I also have some rare manga books, which I got from bookdepository, but is quite a number of them. Junk Force and Nephylym what comes into my mind.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

@Myri-chan: Yes, dear sister.I cannot agree more.She's hot, she's strong yet caring to the ones she loves. Oh my Madoka. I even have her for my desktop wallpaper. ^^

@Akiranyo: Wow! She is so kawaii! I am so jealous with your figures collection. There's very less anime stores here in our country so I order via online too. She's just perfect.Thank you very much for placing a picture.It's an honor to see your favorite figure.

Also, you are absolutely right. Such hobby of ours is really expensive.Sometimes it way too hard for my allowance.Haha.^^

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

hmm, i have bought a yu gi oh card pack before, i really like it. pretemding i can call blue eyes dragon and dark magician since i got those cards on my pack. i also have doraemon themed things like table lamps, clocks, mugs, ect. i also bought aerodactyl toys from pokemon which i can spin it tail to make the wings moving. and for my most proud things is a modified bayblade, it a very heavy with metal (?) ring and no one can beat me on bayblade match. i call it the sun king with special skill called fire tornado :). and now they all gone :|

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

Well I haave few stuff, my faves could be:
Clamp's North Side book which I won in a competition here :P
My Rurouni Kenshin figure *o* *leaves a pic I took* Click

Those 2 basically, oh and my Lugia plushie of course :P

Signature Image
This day we fight!

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

@dchoggia14: You love Yu Gi Oh too? That's great! I have some trading cards of Yu Gi Oh which I collected when I was still in elementary. I spent a fortune on it especially that I was still young that time and I still don't have enough resources to afford my madness over anime.^^
I have around 700+ plus cards and since it's not already as famous like before Yu Gi Oh here in the Philippines, there is this store that's selling some card per box at very cheap prices so I really am planning to buy again. The cards are from the new generation. ^^
I had a Beyblade toy too back my elementary years and I used to play it with my classmates. We usually have duels during recess time and I must admit, victory is not so fond with me. ^^
The Beyblade toy was long gone but I still have my duel cards with me. Dark Magician is my favorite, just like Yugi. I'm a fan of my Harpy Lady too. ^^

merged: 06-12-2014 ~ 03:59am
@xangel0: Sugoi! I love CLAMP artworks so much.They are just talented! That's just so fortunate of you my dear friend. ^^
Thank you for leaving a link for the picture.It's a very nice figure.Kenshin ha been a part of my childhood too and I remember liking him for his cool and the kimono looks good on him. I always want to wear one. ^^

I searched Lugia here in MT and i think its a cool Pokemon. I have a few Pokemon toys too. 2 stamps, all with Pikachu design I got for free in McDonalds and another Pikachu pencil topper. Though I don't use them anymore now. They'll be just good for display. ^^

kuro115b

kuro115b

Hello...It's been a long time?

For me, I'm like the poster my friends give me...he bought it as a souvenirs when he visited Akihabara...The poster of Athrun Zala say Happy White Day to everyone!
But the poster are gone now...T.T

Signature
Hi nyann~

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

I have many anime items ranging from anime swords, DVDs, video games, posters, art books, etc. Yes, I even have figures. Here's one of them:

http://somewhereinthemidstofnowhere.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/2012-09-28_14-49-19_70.jpg

This is Masane Amaha from Witchblade. She is a 1/8 figure with an attachable right arm. She came with her blade weapon in which you can attach to her arm as well. This is my 1st figure that I bought a couple years back too. I have other Witchblade figures and one Super Sonico figure.

(Oh also, the image above is not my personal image. Trust me, I do have this figure. I just don't how to post my personal image onto this site.)

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

@kuro115b: Awww. I was so touched. You have good friends, Kuro. I love posters too. I collect them. I have 5 Inuyasha, 2 CCS, 1 Saiunkoku Monogatari and 1 Fruits Baskets. I am also looking forward to purchasing some on a local online. I hope there are new stocks already.

@dad3i: This is a very nice figure. Thank you for placing a picture even if it's not yours. I too don't know how to place my own picture.Seems like I am not the only one ^^

Also, I must admit, she's sexy! ^^

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

Although as I mentioned I have many rare manga in my possession - many of them from never animated manga and often from already defuncted publishers (Tokyopop US, DrMaster) but there is a very interesting piece what I own.
No, is not that it would be that rare, though I think that the printed numbers where far lower as by regular english manga for a godo dealf of reasons. First, this manga costed almost five times as a regular manga should, I personally bought it inside a -45% bargain for 23€ (if I remember good) And it's big. It's thick. It's heavy. (2,3 kilograms on the scale)

I made a collage to show it's awesomeness and I added a regularly sized manga for size comparison

http://i.imgur.com/VlPN8GJl.jpg

It includes the first 4 volumes, fully colored and on photo paper instead regular paper (now you know why is so heavy) with additional bonus manga, artbook, character and weapon profiles and many additional information about the series. Plus it has a castoff cover, which can be used a poster. A friend of mine told that this book could also serve as a last resort weapon inside a zombie apocalypse, cause with such weight you can already crush some heads.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

@Akiranyo: I see. I really find manga cool but I don't read some frequently. Maybe because I have very less time or maybe I just really prefer the novels. ^^

Haha. The last line's really funny! It sure is a good weapon too to those who really deserves a dramatic whack on the face. ^^
I wonder how will they look like after the whack, especially those people who has nothing else better to do but destroy other people's reputation. If Philippines has that, I'll really buy one and carry it always with me. ^^

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

@Blue-Crescent: Thanks for the complement on my Masane Amaha figure! She's worth every penny!

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

@dad3i: My pleasure! She deserves it. What's money when all she brings to you is purely happiness. A certain pride when you look at the figure. It is something so precious and I bet this is already rare. You deserve for the happiness of purchasing it. ^^

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

@Blue-Crescent: I really appreciate it!

Tasukes73

Tasukes73

♥Mikuru Asahina♥

2007 MegaHouse corp. 27cm/11in. Mikuru Asahina doll (from "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" Anime/Manga/Novel series)

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll310/shaorin-chan/Mikuru%20Asahina%202/MikuruAsahinaheartsBride6-2-141_zps086831a7.jpg

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll310/shaorin-chan/Mikuru%20Asahina%202/MikuruAsahinaheartsBride6-2-142_zps55b2f804.jpg

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll310/shaorin-chan/Mikuru%20Asahina%202/MikuruSchoolgirlhearts5-13-141_zpsc1708853.jpg

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll310/shaorin-chan/Mikuru%20Asahina%202/MikuruSchoolgirlhearts5-13-142_zpsf7be6671.jpg

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll310/shaorin-chan/Mikuru%20Asahina%202/Mikuru-chanheartsSchoolgirl4-16-14_zps0893b0aa.jpg

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll310/shaorin-chan/Mikuru%20Asahina%202/Mikuru-chanheartsSchoolgirl4-18-143_zps776ee5df.jpg

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll310/shaorin-chan/Mikuru%20Asahina%202/Mikuru-chanhearts4-5-1411_zpsa0e7c965.jpg

♥Mikuru Asahina♥

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

@Tasukes73: WOW! WOW! It is really very beautiful. I love girls in wedding dresses. It somehow reminds me of one of my most favorite anime, Wedding Peach. This sure is worth every coin. ^^ Just a wonderful anime item.

Tasukes73

Tasukes73

♥Mikuru Asahina♥

yeah, i love her to death. i started out with Anime dolls back in 2001ish, with the short-lived TOYNAMI co. Tenchi Muyo three-doll series
that they released that year. Ayeka Masaki was my favorite, and the only Anime girl doll i had for many years, and she inspired me to learn to sew,
so that i might be able to make clothing for her that i wanted to see her dressed in.

it took years to learn and refine the craft, and by the time i found my real soulmate in Miku-chan up there, around 2010ish,
i was ready for her with a reasonably advanced level of sewing skills, and i needed them all to accopmplish all the fine work needed
to accommodate her small scale...

♥Mikuru Asahina♥

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

@Tasukes73: Way to go my friend! You are a very talented person. Too bad, I am a guy and I am not much of a fan of needleworks. Honestly, I even asked my mom to make my cross-stitch project during elementary. Haha. ^^

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

I would never collect figures!
But I'm very proud of my DVD Collection (over 80 Anime DVDs) and my artbooks - which cost me alot to be honest! ;)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.