Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Request for a wallpaper [This screenshot of Mikasa] - Minitokyo

Request for a wallpaper [This screenshot of Mikasa]

Tagged under Shingeki no Kyojin

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Here's the screenshot in 1080p

http://i1.minus.com/iTblQMMhU4XqP.png

Episode 13, at the 12:39 mark. I selected the frame right before the key changes to Jean.

It's such a beautiful shot of a equally beautiful character. Furthermore, the context of the screenshot is epic as well. Hard to believe I haven't seen a wallpaper of this yet.

So I turn to you guys, the artists that can make it happen.

Please make a wall for this!

As for the background, I leave it up to you guys, the experts.

Thank you.

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Actually, it's not hard to believe there is no wallpaper of it yet with the amount of wallers that are active these days. It does take a lot of time to make them. It is a reason why it is suggested that, instead of requesting, you start making them yourself. Afterall, that is one way many of us came to be the artists. Not to mention that, wallpapers are entirely created in people's free time. Hours and hours of work. I can't say your request will be done ^^;

We will see though, who is willing to make a Mikasa wallpaper and wants to make one of your screenshot (I could do it myself though..not sure if it is a good idea atm) Good luck!

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

When I think back to the years when I started as a waller, I can say that rougly we have now 80% less active wallers as we had that time. We are also human and can come to the point when simply you have no time for it anymore. Of course also thanks to the less recognition of out works. You can barely now get 50 favs for a really good wallpaper, despite that now the wallpapers look much better technically. And this is not a Minitokyo issue, but almost everyewhere is the same or even worse.
Just count me out, why I enjoyed Attack on Titan story-wise, the too much blood and the fact that the females there have sex appeal equalling to a dried out sponge, is really not my field of work :P

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

Hey akiranyo! I remember you, but you probably don't know me. I used to visit animepaper a lot and I regularly kept track of your work. I have a lot of your stuff, and as a matter of fact I have kept "Thorn Destiny" on my desktop's rotation for a few years now.

Sad to hear wallers are going away though.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.