Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who Are You During Past Life? - Minitokyo

Who Are You During Past Life?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Some anime has been showing themes of reincarnation. I find the idea mystical yet intriguing so I come up with this thread.

Every one is welcome here. Believers of reincarnation or not, your answer on the question below is much appreciated.

Who / What do you think you are during your past life?

Rule 1: It can be a person with any occupation, something you have invented, a thing, etc. As long you think it's you during
your past life.
Rule 2: Also, we would love to hear your reason for your answer.

For starters, I think I am someone who excels in Literature and is known for his wonderful artworks. For some, I have this indescribable love over words and art. I write my own poems, short stories and novel. I love to draw and photography. Maybe, this person whom I am during the past life existed I think 500 - 600 years ago already. Reincarnation has been a part of my dreams once. The dream was telling me that during my past life I am a huge dragon that travels on the sky with scales of blue. The dragon appeared on a bed of clouds on my dream surrounded by blinding light. Funny sometimes because during my dream, I am staring at the dragon as it circled me. ^^

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Interesting topic (^o^)b

well... everyone in my family and friends said i was a japanese girl in my past life but I don't think so because japanese people loves fish and seafood and I prefer fishes on my fish tank not on my dinner plate (I'm vegetarian).
But I think i was some kind of animal who is slow and lazy but sometimes i get too excited and work like crazy (when i wanted to) and i don't forget i have many talents (but still not ace in anyone).

Soooooo..........
Maybe I was a simple girl who likes to draw, cook, annoy her siblings or maybe a spoiled princess.
But on other hand towards strangers I'm very shy and can't talk properly so maybe I was small butterfly that likes to fly from a flower to another and like to keep a distance from others to live her life in her own way.

This idea makes me so confusing that i can't even consider who am I in my past life (maybe it is possible i was an animal)

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

@Monu-chan: Maybe, that's why you are sweet Monu-chan because that girl still lives within you. That's why also you told me you can be girlish sometimes because it is already innate with you. You are as sweet as what should a girl be and you have this softness in your heart that Myri-chan and I has been so grateful for showing it to us.

If you are an animal on the past, you must be a gentle one. A bird or butterfly maybe. ^^

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.