Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rage of Bahamut Artbook - Minitokyo

Rage of Bahamut Artbook

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hello there! I'm am going to be getting the Rage of Bahamut artbook in the mail in a few days. I was planning on scanning it, but I understand that certain publications of Udon are not allowed on this site (this was true for a Darkstalkers book). I would like to know ahead of time if scans from this book will be allowed or not.

merged: 06-15-2014 ~ 04:29am
Why did this get tagged under Eden Eternal?

Anther

Retired Moderator

Anther

Sorry for the late reply, if you mean this artbook http://www.udonentertainment.com/blog/tag/rage-of-bahamut-official-art-works/ it's allowed.
It's a japanese game and the illustrations are done by japanese artists, so it's fine.
Remember to see the tag Rage of Bahamut to check if the scans already exist in the gallery.

Yup, that's the book I meant. Thanks!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.