Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's ur favorite cereal? - Minitokyo

What's ur favorite cereal?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

I just had lucky charms for the first time since like..... forever and I forgot how yummy they are ^__^ I also like chex..yummy ^__^ what's ur fav cereal?

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

er, I dont like Cereal....
But if I had to choose, rice crispes!!!! hehe, without sugar though, with sugar, it just tastes weird....>.<

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

lol... i dont really eat cereal that often... if u eat too much of it, it tastes yucky XO

Signature Image

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

I like Captain Crunch and any thing else that's sweet. I don't eat cereal or breakfast very much. I only eat 1 meal a day. Though I snack alot sometimes.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Mmmmmm.......Fruity Pebbles.....Fruit loops.....cause I love marshmellows.....And I like friuty things....@_@ I dunno those are the only two I eat, cause the pebbles taste good and its quick to eat. Fruit Loops cause of the bird actually.....lol, now I just eat them out of habit.

LMAO! I completely forgot Lucky Charms! Thats how I got into marshmellows in cereal.

Signature Image

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

lol... ur too funny cy.... i forgot about fruit loops ... they kick ass! :D :) :D

Signature Image

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

hmm... cereal.. lol.. good ol corn flakes will do. ^^ all these other cereal have too much crap with it which is not really good for you. ^_^'

Signature

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

Leashed, Tamed, full of Vengance

Capt'n Crunch, and Cookie Crisp. =) Yummy.

UndyingShadow

UndyingShadow

Snake Eater

Apple cinamon Cheerios or frosted flakes....in alll their sugary glory....yum....

Signature Image

Absentmindederic

Just a Wanderer

Captain Crunch and Grape Nuts. Yes, they're very different, but I like them both. So there =P

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

Cornflakes covered with honey and with little pieces of nuts... I think I will go to the kitchen and make some right now...

Dagnarus

Dagnarus

GANTZ!!!

Yeah I know what you mean. During Highschool i stoped like cereal in generl lol so i didnt eat it.
But now I'll eat it strange huh.

Its hard to just list one Fav, but here are some that I like:

Golden Grahamns, Cinamon Topast Crunch, Frosted Flakes, Total with Strawberries, Cherrios (all kinds)

Hehe it really just depends what mood im in~

-Dagnarus-

In the name of God,
Impure souls of the living dead
Shall be banished into eternal damnation.
Amen~

MenchiBurger

MenchiBurger

Medium Rare

I hardly ever eat cereal, but if you put a box of Reeses Puffs in front of me, I shall not stop eating them until I've eaten my way to the store, bought out their stock of Reeses Puffs, and eventually throw up while trying to stuff several dozen cereal boxes into the recycling bin.

Trever

Trever

Bishonen Hunter

Cereals...umm its been a while a eat some. Should take some before school...anyways, i really like rice crispise, froot loop, honey comb, nestley quick and corn flake and lucky charm. I listed all of them just to let you know that 3/4 of the time i mix 2 or 3 of them together. :) Yummie.

I'd like to break your heart and give you mine
It's taking me over
It's so insane I've gotta be
crazy indeed

i like Cinnamon Toast Crunch. French Toast Crunch, and Apple Jacks. (they don't taste like apples. XD XD )

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

umm on days that i do eat cereal i eat Count Chocula, Cocoa Pebbles, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and Capn Crunch

Signature Image

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

Frosted Flakes are the best!!! XD They're all sugary and sweet. <-- (I have a major sweet tooth :) . LoLz.) After those, I would have to say Lucky Charms... [though I always end up eating the marshmallows and throwing away the brown stuffs... O.o Lolz... XD ]

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

umm to all of those who enjoy Lucky Charms, i've heard a rumor that they wont make anymore Lucky Charms soon because General Mills wants to start making "healthy" food. anyway i hope that this is just a rumor that never comes true

Signature Image

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

@.@ no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Lucky Charms! They can't deprive us of our favorite breakfast food.................. can they? @.@

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

Quote by winterlilac09@.@ no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Lucky Charms! They can't deprive us of our favorite breakfast food.................. can they? @.@

no more Lucky Charms?!? nooooooooooooo!!!!

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

i like cinnamon toast crunch it's really good my fave i love cinnamon stuff :D

i use to eat flintstones, but i'm starting to eat healthy so it's been cheerios or cheerio berries. good stuff!!!

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

what... no more lucky charms O__O thats crazy..... damn general mills (planning something evil) ha ha they cant take lucky charms away with out a fight ^__^ lol

Signature Image

I love Fruity Pebbles! Lucky Charms is good too but I only eat that for the marshmallows! ^_^'

" A wise falcon hides its talons. "

-Flonne

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.