Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What game are you currently playing? - Minitokyo

What game are you currently playing?

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 160 total items

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

What game are you currently playing? Right now, I'm tackling Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World.

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

After finishing Watch Dogs, I've been playing some of my older games, so playing through the Resistance games. Now on Resistance 3.

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

Skyrim and COD MW 1,2 and 3 :]

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

For now i am playing Red Dead Redemption :)

Onou

Onou

Arth-Dimor

Star Citizen, or at least the Arena Commander, and DayZ

Eko Tailsho Kano, Arth-Bashy Pethru-par

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Kingdom Hearts II For Sure!

merged: 07-18-2014 ~ 11:15am
Kingdom Hearts II For Sure!

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

tankgirl

tankgirl

~Junkmetra Bae O3o~

World of warcraft and Fallout

"You who swallowed a falling star, o' heartless man, your heart shall soon be mine."
Signature

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

Next on my list of games to beat is Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. I'm taking a break from Naruto games however.

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

renlilica

renlilica

BEAUTIFUL! >.<

I'm playing Aura Kingdom, I've tried downloading fate stay night game but there's error in installing the game.

YOU'RE LOVED DEARLY!

lalagirl211

lalagirl211

BELIEVE In YOURSELF!!!

Tekken tag tournament 2 in ps3

This World Is Wrong . . .

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Soul Of Samurai

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

I've beaten Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution and all other Ultimate Ninja Storm games. So, I've basically beaten the series (unless another game is on tap for the future). Now back to Tales of Xillia and Super Street Fighter IV.

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Quote by BushidoGaaraI've beaten Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution and all other Ultimate Ninja Storm games. So, I've basically beaten the series (unless another game is on tap for the future). Now back to Tales of Xillia and Super Street Fighter IV.

woww that's weird i just finished the new naruto game!

Signature

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

Quote by fitarol15

Quote by BushidoGaaraI've beaten Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution and all other Ultimate Ninja Storm games. So, I've basically beaten the series (unless another game is on tap for the future). Now back to Tales of Xillia and Super Street Fighter IV.

That awesome! Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution is a lot of fun!

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Quote by BushidoGaara

Quote by fitarol15[quote(...) beaten Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution and all other Ultimate Ninja Storm games. So, I've basically beaten the series (unless another game is on tap for the future). Now back to Tales of Xillia and Super Street Fighter IV.

That awesome! Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution is a lot of fun!

yeah specially the tournaments ^^ i liked how they gave us the free to choose any character you want to play with..

Signature

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

Over 100 playable characters! Probably the biggest Naruto game ever to be released!

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Quote by BushidoGaaraOver 100 playable characters! Probably the biggest Naruto game ever to be released!

YEAH~! And it's good that they added some scenes from the manga (in ultimate jutsu finish and like team finishing combo)

Signature

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

Yes! Those are amazing scenes. The game developers did a well done job on them.

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Quote by BushidoGaaraYes! Those are amazing scenes. The game developers did a well done job on them.

Say How Many Naruto Game Did You Played..?
For me i played them since they were on Play Station 2

Signature

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

I have all the Clash of Ninja games on Gamecube and Wii. Never owned the ones on PS2 or the handheld consoles.

Metal Gear Solid 4

ghazalkashani

ghazalkashani

known me as SHANNON-gh.k

hmmm.... I'm still playing The Evil Within, Escape Dead Island, Sims 4, COD-advance warfare.... =w=

IT'S GAME TIME! >:P

Resident Evil 5 and GTA 5 .

ghazalkashani

ghazalkashani

known me as SHANNON-gh.k

nooo....GTA 5 ToT
I think I will continue playing Skyrim tomorrow after my classes =w=;

IT'S GAME TIME! >:P

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 160 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.