Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What game are you currently playing? - Minitokyo

What game are you currently playing?

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 160 total items

izayoichan

izayoichan

Sore o dākunesu. Enbureisu.

Final Fantasy 13-2.

Signature
People fall into darkness because they have lost sight of the true nature of the light within them. Unable to find that light they flounder desperately while suffering in agony, only to give birth to tragedy. And there is no greater cause of tragedy, no greater source of darkness, than warfare.

GTA 5 :)

ghazalkashani

ghazalkashani

known me as SHANNON-gh.k

DYING LIGHT ;o;

IT'S GAME TIME! >:P

izayoichan

izayoichan

Just got Bayonetta 2, friend gave it to me for late b-day gift. playing it. So much fun =D

Signature
People fall into darkness because they have lost sight of the true nature of the light within them. Unable to find that light they flounder desperately while suffering in agony, only to give birth to tragedy. And there is no greater cause of tragedy, no greater source of darkness, than warfare.

ghazalkashani

ghazalkashani

known me as SHANNON-gh.k

lucky you Izay-chan ;w;

finished LIFE is STRANGE first episode and wish to have other episodes soon too ^w^

The sims 4 *---*

i will kill u < 3

izayoichan

izayoichan

Got Dragonball Xenoverse yesterday. been too sick to play it though.

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

oh my gosh I'm so super jealous ! I have been wanting that game but can't buy it due to not owning the console !

been playing with a tablet game for a bit at the moment called Farm Hero Sagas.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

izayoichan

izayoichan

Dragonball Xenoverse is fun lol

also Angel, if your PC can support it, you can get the game on Steam too =)

Signature

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

GGXRD,BBCP,and Destiny

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

ghazalkashani

ghazalkashani

known me as SHANNON-gh.k

Game Of Thrones episode 1

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Castlevania for ds3d, why so complicated ! can't even beat the first boss, how rude !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

izayoichan

izayoichan

Castlevania: SotN.

...I wish a PS4 Castlevania would come....

Signature

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Saint Seiya Brave Soldiers

we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

Mario kart 8 >.> can't stop playing it! >.< help

Signature Image
This day we fight!

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

I'm currently playing Dragonball Xenoverse on the PS3. Just started actually.

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

ghazalkashani

ghazalkashani

known me as SHANNON-gh.k

The Sims3

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

I'm playing Gulity Gear Xrd Sign Millia Rage is a top tier character who just owns.

izayoichan

izayoichan

Final Fantasy type 0. I just got my "day one edition" with the demo of Final Fantasy 15~ yay~!

Signature

ghazalkashani

ghazalkashani

known me as SHANNON-gh.k

FF15? >:O
LUCKY YOOOOOOOOOOUUUU.....

Far Cry 4 however couldn't see well for playing it much x_____x

izayoichan

izayoichan

Yeah, played the demo for Final Fantasy 15...all i can say is....

I....want...it....noaw! =D lol

Signature

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Same here the gameplay from what i've seen looks awesome.

Anyways playing DOA5LR.

Play the game Atelier Shallie and Atelier Rorona Plus

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

I'm playing DMC 3 HD Collection.

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 160 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.