Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Missing Buttons - Minitokyo

Missing Buttons

page 1 of 1 14 total items

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

When I go to post a topic or a pm the buttons that said font and group are all gone. Also when I go to look at a page none of the css stuff normally above the announcements are showing up.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

joey101

joey101

MarkieMoo

hmm maybe ita a glicth...wait a few more days

You do you, I`ll do me, And we wont do each other
Probably.........

Are you still encountering the same issues?

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Yeah its still acting that way.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

on which page are you currently viewing. are you going through this link http://my.minitokyo.net/groups the my groups section page where you can send pm and so forth or are you using the group page itself? if you are using the link I mentioned then that could be linked to a relation to what user profile you are currently using to view the site in, however, if that's not the case then it could be a site error. however, if you're using the group page itself, such as http://vote.minitokyo.net/ that page for instance (as I know that is a group you're a part of via group announcements) then chances are it could be related to the html and css found on this page. you might have to edit said page in order to make it work more properly. from a quick glance I saw some old coding that is conflicting with the new coding change a while back. try doing that and get back to us, so we can help you further if need be.

also, what can be done is this, open up two windows one with the old css/html so if you mess it up further you can simply go to the first window and click on submit and be back to where you were, and then go from there. or you could clear out the whole entirely thing in the second window/tab and then see if that's the problem as well. many issues could be the problem here, and this will help determine the true cause of the problem. if this confuses you, feel free to ask and I will try to elaborate, this is how I use to do html/css for my profile, sometimes the wrong coding placed in the wrong section can seriously destroy what you're trying to achieve.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Its any and all groups.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I'm not having any trouble and I've visited one of the groups I moderate and also on the groups page itself, I'm not certain if it's an isolated case or not since others haven't really stepped forth and commented on the situation, are you using another person's skin style to cruise the site? that might also have an issue depending on coding woes. hopefully it'll be resolved for you shortly, until then try to be patient and see what they can do to fix the problem on your end.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

No other skin types. It was just something that started the other day and I figure it is best to wait until it is fixed.

YHE

YHE

What The Freak !!!

ahmmm. I'm not actually sure at this, but if you are the only one having this problem then I think I has something to do in the F12 or developers button, (google chrome, firefox or internet explorer or any other browser have this) if your using one of this browser then I think this can help. Even it can only change a certain sites temporarily. You can change it permanently using Greasemonkey or Stylebot (browser extension). Some of my friends modified the view (including background, Image size and buttons) on a certain sites to their liking. They change the facebook view and youtube view. Which does not affect the website itself, but the effect is in on your computer only..
I can only think that this maybe the problem not sure though, but if this is really the problem then ....

To check it try this:

,Type Google.com or Any site in the address bar
,Right click on a link or pic or any thing that can open another window
,Click Inspect Element
,There will be a set of HTML attribute that is highlighted, Right click it
,Then click delete node, you will notice that the link is gone, but don't worry its not permanent you can change it back by reloading page....
and I think this maybe the same as your problem

Hope this helps..

Y ou
H ave
E mailSignature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Found out my problem was my browser cause when I switched to a different browser they all showed up right.

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

What browser were you using that showed this bug?

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Internet Explorer.

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Thanks :) Using alternative browsers does indeed seem to solve most of these problems.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Welcome and that it does.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.