Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats the LONGEST Time you went without Sleep? XD - Minitokyo

Whats the LONGEST Time you went without Sleep? XD

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 145 total items

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

For the almost 2 weeks besides yesterday "Yes I'm free temp. free from exams papers and work" hahah.. ^^, I was just like a walking dead hook on sugar and caffeine. Which was really bad, going nutty... lol.. XD

So yea, how long was your record of staying awake? XD

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

LOL! Now THAT sounds like me....Originally my record was like 2 days.....cause otherwise I was worried about getting myself sick. But when I got my infection I was up for like a week straight. I couldn't sleep and didn't feel tired cause I had too horrible of a pain so I was like "damnit!" And that just sucked. Anyways yeah....bout a week for me.

Signature Image

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

1 day 6 hour...
that the longest time without sleep
it's because my damn comp is broke
so i must go to my friend house to finish the wall

after that, sleep like deadman and put 'don't disturb' sign in front of my door
woke up after 13-15 hour sleeping

*won't do that again, i promise....*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

tehPeril

tehPeril

Fangirl #87

Two days. Guess it doesn't compare >xp

i usually have to stay up for school papers, though I try to get in at least an hour of sleep.

snx

snx

Mr K.

Hmm... I usually sleeps from 2AM to 6 AM;
But My max without-sleep time was from 7AM to 6AM [al the end od 2000 and the begening on 2001].
i know that's not so hardcore... but sleeping from 3 2 5 hours everyday it's :)

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

MrSagara

Love. Is. Life.

Almost three days, I think it was in the summer and I wanted to see how long I would last....on the third day I just...fell asleep doing something...I don't recall how...but I'll try again in teh summer or in the winter break. :D

Quote by Blaise PascalClarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Quote by FrostyFor the almost 2 weeks besides yesterday "Yes I'm free temp. free from
exams papers and work" hahah.. ^^, I was just like a walking dead hook
on sugar and caffeine. Which was really bad, going nutty... lol.. XD

You're exaggerating, the longest a human can go without sleep is about ten days - and you'll have severe psychological effects after that.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

About two days, was sick as hell afterwards, but whatever, I had some assignments to catch up on, putting off is never a good idea, and I had a load of coffee.

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Quote by Sheqel

Quote by FrostyFor the almost 2 weeks besides yesterday "Yes I'm free
temp. free from
exams papers and work" hahah.. ^^, I was just like a walking dead hook
on sugar and caffeine. Which was really bad, going nutty... lol.. XD

You're exaggerating, the longest a human can go without sleep is about
ten days - and you'll have severe psychological effects after that.

well not entirely in a row being up, that would be impossible. ^^ and not to mention endangering my life. I do get like an hour or two in between. ^_^' maybe I should write it more clearly. ^^

But yeah, all and all, its about 11 days with avg of no more than 20 hours of sleep within those days, something like that. Which yeah, I'm all crazy now. XD lol.. ^_^'

Signature

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Two days straight...
you want to know what I did all that long?
okay... I played CS non-stop (yeah, two days full of that crack fps!!! )
crazy me eh??? XD
It was a practise period before a big CS tournament
ahh.. those good ol' days.... I was in highschool back then... ^_^'

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

From 8AM to 4 am... I'm not very nocturnal... altho I enjoy the dark. That or I don't have mild insomnia like you guys do. :\

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Two days. There was a friday when I woke up early, I was awake the whole day and then on saturday 1 am. our taxi came to pick us up to the airport. We traveled until the morning and as we got to the hotel in Greece I was tired but then I saw the crappy room and I didn't want to fall asleep anymore. Finally I could get some sleep in the evening. I was awake two days and I don't want to repeat this anymore.

sorry for the double post T.T

D4rkKnight

D4rkKnight

Sadness is who I am...

Two days because I wanted to see how long I could last. It was fun, but I had nothing to do during the night.

Signature

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

Almost two days - when I was preparing for my final exams at the university. Though very often I sleep for 3,4 hours a night and have a 'sleepy' weekend when I'm making up for it.

Dagnarus

Dagnarus

GANTZ!!!

Haha wow that is a very long time!!!!!!!

Quote by FrostyFor the almost 2 weeks besides yesterday "Yes I'm free temp. free from exams papers and work" hahah.. ^^, I was just like a walking dead hook on sugar and caffeine. Which was really bad, going nutty... lol.. XD

I would have to say the longest I ever stayed up was when I was back in elementry school and my best friend and I just got Lunar the Silverstar for the Sega CD (That was its first release).
We stayed up 3 days straight playing that game....ahhh the memories~
Such a wonderful game!

-Dagnarus-

In the name of God,
Impure souls of the living dead
Shall be banished into eternal damnation.
Amen~

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

..................3days..ahahah when I was a baby joking umm last year it was..around..22hrs straight cuz I was so stressed from exams >o<'' I know stupid.

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

let me think...da longest time i went without sleep was for 2 whole freakin day cuz i had just went bac from vietnam so got sleep deprived -_- i dont kno why though but know i can tell everi one the i did that ^-^

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

For me I think I've only gotne half days without sleep. Currently I've been sleeping real late, I've been only getting like 5 to 6 hours of sleep maybe even less. I really need a vacation.

Crazyrabbit87

Crazyrabbit87

TKD Freak

longest i stayed was when i was at my cousins house pulling an allnighter to finish a game...that day i woke at 9am and stayed up till 1am of the next day...so 40hrs for me...sigh...shoulda stayed awake a bit more to get 48hrs...

Why settle of 'good' when you can have DIM SUM BAR!!!

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

I'd have to say two whole days because i watched a horror movie, and it really freaked me out. lets just say it wasnt pretty, i get really hyper when im tired.

Signature

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Err.. a day. o-o;; 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM the next day. x_X I have a really weird reason for that, though.. e.e;; It was back when I was.. seven or eight. oO;; Christmas Eve. ^^;; I was sitting around and waiting to see if Santa Clause was going to come or not. <<;; My mother said he was, but I didn't believe there was a Santa Clause. >_<;; So I set up a comfy little place around the TV and couch, took out my Aladdin puzzle.. :: Cough. :: And started putting it together. ^__^ (I found out that I was missing a piece at the end, though. t~t;;) So at 7:00 AM, I went to sleep. ;\ The next day, I asked my mother why Santa didn't show up, and she said, "He did! An hour right after you fell asleep." x__x

But anyway, is ten days really the longest you can stay awake? o__o;; 'Cause I know someone that was awake for a whole month before.. I think he had insomnia. @.@;;

Signature

abiut 3 1/2 days 3 of which was a wicked lan party at a mates place, probably the craziest lan I've ever been to. thanks to jokt and lots of coffee I got through it with realative ease. did end up sleeping for 12 hrs or so that night when I got home though.

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

I mean it was 46h without sleep. But if you think that is hart i can tell you a harder situation. It is 2 years ago I was in the final examination by my study and I must so much learn and I have sleep in 5 days all together 10h. That was very hard.

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 145 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.