Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats the LONGEST Time you went without Sleep? XD - Minitokyo

Whats the LONGEST Time you went without Sleep? XD

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 145 total items

Kordox

Kordox

loliphile

I think it was 4 days. Only playing hentai games and watching anime :D But then i collapsed in front of my pc :/ Woke up around 12 hours later, very tired, but i watched some more anime for a day, and then suddenly i woke up in my bed (not remembering going over to the bed) almost 17 hours later i think it was. It was fun. Maybe i should try it again :)

ZA WARUDO!

Mithrandir

Mithrandir

..The Lord of the Rings..

Well i think 2 days was the max...and it was to test my self .....but then i felt like crap and said to myself "what am i doing?" and then slept like a log for 12 hours...that was the best sleep ever ha ha. XD

Classic Scene from Azumanga Daioh regarding test scores:

Yomi: Wow Chiyo Chan 100%!!! You're too good I only got 92%
Chiyo: I did really well this time
Osaka: 42%!!!
Kagura: 30%!!!
Tomo: 31%!!!
Osaka, Kagura, Tomo: TOGETHER WE ADD UP TO 103%! BONKLERS WIN!!!!

Vergilius

Vergilius

Aberrant Philosopher

32 Hours going still strong as of now ~.~
Wasn't intentional, school work took it's toll xD

Signature

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Oh my~~ looks like I'm reaaly weeak lol! :sweat: The most probably is around a day...and after that, I may feel sick b'cos lack of sleep! >.<

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

Just stay awake and doing nothing, building castles in the air.Anyway, why u ask this question?That day i am up from 12 noon till next day 9 on night.

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

Longest time without sleep has to be when I was awake 52 hours straight.. Was playing EQ the whole time! (yeah I was an addict ;p)

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

Alephzero

Lazy Demon

I think the longest time without sleep I had was last mid-december, when I decided I'd finish making an interactive picture book for my family's chrismas. I said, "I'm going to finish this before going to sleep." About 36 hours later, I closed my eyes, and when I opened them 12 hours later, I realized I really had finished that f*()%!# picture book.

Since that time, just looking at children picture books sends shivers down my spine.

hishou

hishou

- elusive shadow user on hiatus-

haha, well, I obviously haven't been up as long as some, but my record as of yet was about 2.5 days. =_=
It was horrible afterword, especially since I'd been getting about 3 hours sleep per night before that. XP
Needless to say, I try not to do either of those much anymore. But I still stay up late making art for devART and wp's for here!! XDD'
-Li-

Signature
Need help? Double-check the FAQ before you thread. ^_~ *hint-hint*
My Most Recent Wall: Odyssey v2 - A Tsubasa: R.C. wallie! ^^
My Most Recent Doujinshi: "Angela"

Lana3007

Lana3007

strange little girl

I don't think I have ever gone through an entire day completely without sleep, but I once survived for about a week with no more than 2-3 hours of sleep each day, which is really no different than not sleeping at all because by day 3 you get so high on coffee rush that people try to avoid you ... =P

I don't drink caffeine or other "booster" drinks, so the longest I've ever been awake in a row is a little over 2 days, maybe 50 hours. I remember it being quite unpleasant, trying to think and squeeze out a paper near the end. XD

FTM -9 >.<

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

4 days. Insomina is a bitch. My motor skills died by the middle of the third day and finally I got sleeping pills.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

Nairdas

The Speaker of Truth

The longest I've went was like 36 hours or something like that. I like to sleep so that was pretty difficult to do.

Pika-chan new record. XD from yesterday to today, 24 hours without sleep. XD I'm going to bed now. 99. zzz. ^.~

approx 71 hours and 53 mins. the keys to staying awake...a good, unplayed RPG, vast amounts of unwatched anime, and an unlimited suply of coffee.

Without counting the sick, three days straight, it took a case of soda, a pound of salted meats, way too much homework, and three vials of ginsing, the good kind to do all that stuff. I was officaily insane, at the end I went to class and colapsed, and then beat my backpack and yelled at some people while I was sleeping. I am still curious as to how I did not get kicked out of class that day.

ultimaslair

ultimaslair

Alien from Inner Cabinet

For me, it was just a little over 48 hours...Not exactly sure how long, but just a couple hours over 2 days, so maybe....50-52?

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

One of my favorite things is sleeping, so I rarely stay up that much after "bedtime". But if memory serves, I think I stayed up for about 3 days straight once, I think it was on some trip when I were about 12 or so. But if one doesn't really have a good reason for staying up late (or for days) then I see no reason why one should, since sleep is good for you for more than one reason :)

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Well, the longest i went without sleep was the beginnigng of high school. I didnt go to sleep for two days because i was so excited. I then fell asleep for three hours and woke up renergized...

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

kevlord

darkshines

7 days, work had a bunch of problems with getting people to cover shifts, i am a little on the soft side, felt bad so kept volunteering, ended up working for about 20 hours a day, getting off long enough to eat, do laundry and watch about an hour of t.v. didnt dare have a nap, wouldnt have been able to get up for my next "shift"

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

38 hours, and that was a week ago.

Also to make it interesting: Longest record of lack of sleep - 8 hrs in 5 days. One was a half-hour sleep, one was only for an hour. Ouch! O.o

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

I would have to say a day and a half. Ofcourse with my friends during the summer. We played video games the whole freakin time. We didn't even realize the sun came up the next day....thats how fast the time past.

Quote by tehPerilTwo days. Guess it doesn't compare &gt;xp
i usually have to stay up for school papers, though I try to get in at least an hour of sleep.

Almost two days for me. :\ But I cheated with about two or so hours of sleep in the middle...but I generally need along the lines of 12 hours of sleep just to function properly... :sweat:

I cant remember when it was but I know it was a school day and I overnight in my classmate's house for aa project and I didn't sleep the whole night and the next day I got classes to attend to hehe...ü

Signature

36 h, I'm not sure tho, if you omit the 10 minutes sleep that I had in class before I got smacked it can be up to 72 i guess

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 145 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.