Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats the LONGEST Time you went without Sleep? XD - Minitokyo

Whats the LONGEST Time you went without Sleep? XD

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 145 total items

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I always go to sleep everday.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

zabuzademon

zabuzademon

sunagakure's pride

1 week so far......ive been drinking energy drinks all week.....*eye twitches*

DAIKIRAI><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Signature

Koutetsu

Koutetsu

The power of Aiur overwhelms you

Maybe 2 days I'm not sure. I usually have to work so I get tired. I once stayed up all night making my one and only wallpaper I have, and it isn't really that good. Look at it if you guys want, but I'm not very proud of it.

Signature
"Shed no tears for me. My glory lives forever!"

I can't go more than a day without sleep, I take naps in the afternoon and still get eight hours of sleep a night.

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Quote by MrSagaraAlmost three days, I think it was in the summer and I wanted to see how
long I would last....on the third day I just...fell asleep doing
something...I don't recall how...but I'll try again in teh summer or in
the winter break. :D

Oooh... I think I'll try that!!

Brownie the Cat

if i'm remember well, 45h lol

Signature

seriously, i cant go without sleep

i always try and set a minimum of at least 5 hours sleep

however my most would have been around 3 days of no sleep.

i was about to go overseas, the night b4 i didnt sleep, then i didnt sleep all through the flight(9 hours) then after landing was like going out all the time so didnt sleep that night and the next day had bbq beach party so also didnt sleep but i ended up falling asleep in the taxi wen going home. but your never tired when your having fun!!

~From now on.........I will be an avenger!!~

kira3572

kira3572

Servant of the Dark World

i went without sleep for 5 days that was near a deadline for my major Design Technology Project had alot of paperwork and working drawing to do

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

when my grandmother died
i was at the mosque for 24 hours

(you had to see me :P coffee HELPS)

then i slept 2 hours and then we had to go to the funeral

that was hte longest time i guess

2 days , but usually I can't stay up more than a day =P

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I think I stayed up for 5-6 hrs. Then later my eyes got kinda red.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

I haven't slept since Friday morning 6am....so Hmmmm....yeah! Will need to hit the bed sooner than later

CopyMaster

CopyMaster

:: STATUS: Logged Out ::

*Snore* I'm dead beat. Don't even ask me about it...

MAX//Copy II ~ Its' all about Transcendence...
Signature
BEAT HIM! BEAT HIM GOOD!

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

I had been 57 hours awake, 9 hours of a normal day and the next 48 hours only partying xD
i know, my sacrifice was enormus, but... that's life xD

hail!

CopyMaster

CopyMaster

:: STATUS: Logged Out ::

Yimminy! Everyone are coffee addicts! How many doses a day?

MAX//Copy II ~ Its' all about Transcendence...
Signature
BEAT HIM! BEAT HIM GOOD!

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

48 hours...no coffee, no caffeine, no sugar...just staying awake.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

rorikon

mabinogi - fantasy LIFE

36 hours. During that interval finished Neon Genesis Evangelion Eps 1-26 in a row.

And I remembered my mother words...
"She's still in the sky... waiting for you. Crying alone. We all found her and came close to her but... none of us... could save her."

"You wish for her to smile."
"Will I be able to?"
"I'm sure you will.... But, if you want to live you own life, you could forget about her. You could leave it all behind and live your own life..."
"But someday... you'll remember all of it. Because it's our destiny, you two will meet... somewhere..."

The princess smiled... she just met her only friend.

Signature

I stayed up for almost 4 days. I was so delirious that it took me the rest of the week to recover.
I'd never suggest trying that. I felt like I was in another dimension. Ugh.

sh1nj1tsu

Old Soul

Longest was 89 hours. Worked for 20 straight hours around the 50-something mark. Got home at 10am and realized I didn't want to mess up my sleeping pattern so I stayed up and went to a movie that night. Got home at midnight and slept for roughly eight hours.

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

the longest ive gone is around 40 hours at a couple of LAN partys. i can _never_ go to a LAN party without some sort of caffiene. ususally thats a 2L bottle of Pepsi Max and a couple of smaller bottles of iced coffee.

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Well the longest time I stay awake is probably somewhere around 3 days. I was traveling to Europe in the spring break last year on a school trip. Therefore the long waiting hours for transfer and i think we transferred 4 or 5 time and i at least spent 30 hours in different airport. Because i am travelling half way around the world, my time is mess up, and i could go to sleep for like eternity

Signature

i think about 36 hours straight without normal sleep... I may have dozed off but slammed my head on a table to wake up

sakurasuki

sakurasuki

rakuen

i try to get in at least 6 hours everyday. unfortunately, that fails every time and i end up sleeping maybe 4 or 5 hours. XP however, i have never actually pulled an all-nighter before. least i slept was like 3 hours, i believe.

one week...field training with guard duty and night patrols and night time live-firing practices and war games....no one gets much sleep with so many weapons firing....

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 145 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.