Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Ibara? - Minitokyo

Deletion of Ibara?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Oper

Oper

Oper ja nai, Any da!

Hi, I want to know exactly why Ibara Mayaka by Oper
Ibara Mayaka by Oper was removed. Thanks

(The artwork/doujinshi you have submitted (Ibara Mayaka) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It did not appear to be a finished piece of art. In-progress submissions are not allowed.
- It was digitized using a digital camera. Please scan your artwork.
- It did not meet the minimum standards for gallery submissions.
- It was a duplicate version of an existing piece in the gallery.

For help or feedback on your art, please refer to the Art section of the forum and/or the Sandbox .

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
The image is too stretched. )

If you want calcium, DRINK STROWBERRY MILK!!! *Sakata Gintoki*Signature Image

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

Hi!
The image has too many quality issues.
-First, image is too stretched, see here, modified it to show how it should look.

-Second, too many jagged lines, they look too rough, if you use a photoshop and tablet for outlines, activate your pen pressure in the brush settings, if you use a mouse try making your lineart with paths and the "simulate pressure" option, if you use illustrator, don't use the default lines, instead draw them as filled objects, its more difficult, but you'll get awesome linearts. I'll leave some lineart tutorial so you can check them out: click Click

-Third, image quality is low, try to save you final image with at least quality set to 10 when saving in photoshop :3.

Signature Image
This day we fight!

Oper

Oper

Oper ja nai, Any da!

ok, thanks for the tutorials, Im new using Illustrator and I dont have free Internet, so I cant find tutorials of drawings and that kind of things. And, the original image was too big, so I had to rezise it and I think that was when the image lost quality.
Anyway, thanks againg

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

Oh ok, when resizing in illustrator always keep pressed "shift" so the image will stretch in a uniform way :3. Or if you stretch it in photoshop with the "image size" option make sure to have the "constrain proportions" active :3.
Here are some more tutorials, this time for illustrator :3. Hope it helps ^.^

Signature Image
This day we fight!

Oper

Oper

Oper ja nai, Any da!

Hey, acabo de recordar que hablas español, eso lo hace todo más fácil :D
Gracias de nuevo por los tutoriales, voy a mejorar mucho lo prometo (^-^)

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

Sip, solo que en los threads solo permite comentar en inglés :P, pero si tienes dudas solo mandame un PM o escribe en mi guestbook :3

Signature Image
This day we fight!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.