Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sexiest Anime Couple Round 3 - Minitokyo

Sexiest Anime Couple Round 3

Group announcement by Vote

page 1 of 1 12 total items

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Welcome to Round 3 as always you MUST be a member of vote to take part in the polls and please have fun and only vote per round and voting will end this coming Friday.

Your nominees are:

1. Revy and Rok - Black Lagoon
2. Shu and Inori- Guilty Crown
3. Madoka Ayukawa and Kyosuke Kasuga - Kimagure Orange Road
4. Saeko Busujima and Takashi Komuro - Highschool of the Dead
5. "Hot Ice" Hilda and Gene Starwind - Outlaw Star
6. Ryoko and Tenchi - Tenchi Muyo

Well after much thought I have to say my vote goes to Shu and Inori - Guilty Crown

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Madoka Ayukawa and Kyosuke Kasuga - Kimagure Orange Road.

This anime sure brought so much romance to my life that I can feel it to my bones. And besides, Madoka is my dream girl so I have all my hands and feet raise all together for this vote. ^^

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Shu and Inori form Guilty Crown
How could I forget the song Euterpe and Departures, one of the most romantic song in anime world featuring this sweet couple <3

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Shu and Inori- Guilty Crown oh man but Saeko Busujima and Takashi Komuro from Highschool of the Dead are a really sexy couple fuuuui will go with ....Saeko Busujima and Takashi Komuro!

Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Tsa please make your vote more clear.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

Saeko Busujima and Takashi Komuro - Highschool of the Dead

Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

K thank you.

but...Shu and Inori :p kidding

Signature

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

Saeko Busujima and Takashi Komuro
Hot Couple :3

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

Oper

Oper

Oper ja nai, Any da!

Revy and Rok-black lagoon

If you want calcium, DRINK STROWBERRY MILK!!! *Sakata Gintoki*Signature Image

Haven100

Haven100

Psychopathic Friend

I'll go with Shu and Inori.

I watch you from the shadows, like a deranged tanuki.
Please don’t mind me. :D :3

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

The polls are now closed and the couple that is advancing is Shu and Inori- Guilty Crown with 3 votes.

The results for the others are:
Saeko Busujima and Takashi Komuro - Highschool of the Dead 2
Revy and Rok - Black Lagoon 1
Madoka Ayukawa and Kyosuke Kasuga - Kimagure Orange Road 1
"Hot Ice" Hilda and Gene Starwind - Outlaw Star 0
Ryoko and Tenchi - Tenchi Muyo 0

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.