Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Manga-reader sites - Minitokyo

Manga-reader sites

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Hello and a good day to every Minitokyan. ^^
It's Blue here and this time I really need the help of the Minitokyans so I really hope guys you can lend me a hand on this.
I really find Minitokyans to be highly educated not just on their profession but also in anime, games and related stuffs.

Well, these past days I have been into Manga reading and been researching for good sites. I am not into manga reading but I realized that I just have to open my heart to it and so I love it.

I really want to ask some suggestions to the good people of Minitokyo for good sites to read Manga. Some sites have poor scans and I have this blurry vision in which I cannot read them clearly. Please guys, I need some suggestions and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Hey!
as for online manga reading sites i prefer (content deleted by staff)
I use this sites normally because they provide latest releases and as for quality i think mangafox has best quality of scans.
But because my internet is very slow i prefer a little low quality scans and many sites has same scans as many mangas are Scanlated (scan+translate) by a single team
and my favorite scanlating team is Chibi manga (because they scanlates so many shoujo mangas)

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Thank you very much dear brother. I'll sure check them one by one and I just know you'll make a good suggestion. ^^

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

Quote by Monu-chanHey!
as for online manga reading sites i prefer (deleted) and (deleted) I use this sites normally because they provide latest releases and as for quality i think mangafox has best quality of scans.
But because my internet is very slow i prefer a little low quality scans and many sites has same scans as many mangas are Scanlated (scan+translate) by a single team
and my favorite scanlating team is Chibi manga (because they scanlates so many shoujo mangas)

Monu-chan, please read the FAQ and the Terms of Service. Two of the three sites that you linked to are licensed and this is not allowed: "May links be made in posts? Yes, you may include URLs, either to pages within Minitokyo or to external websites in your posts, as long as they serve to complement the point of your post. Linking to sites offering copyrighted material, torrents, or suchlike is prohibited."

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

I'm really very sorry for breaking rules.
From now on I'll be careful, Sorry for troubling you, Hoo-san.

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

On addition to this, fresh news - Mangatraders and Mangaupdates have been hacked and also all the passwords have been leaked. Please note that many of those manga scanlation providing sites are nothing else as a mere blog with possibility of registration and to this equals their security. If somebody had a account and used the same password as to their email/Steam/etc, I suggest to change it ASAP.

Also nothing beats the feeling of a manga book in hand.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

@Akiranyo: Thanks for the information Aki. I hope Philippines will have an exclusive manga store soo. T.T

Redwyn

Redwyn

#SJW apparently

Quote by akiranyoOn addition to this, fresh news - Mangatraders and Mangaupdates have been hacked and also all the passwords have been leaked. Please note that many of those manga scanlation providing sites are nothing else as a mere blog with possibility of registration and to this equals their security. If somebody had a account and used the same password as to their email/Steam/etc, I suggest to change it ASAP.

Also nothing beats the feeling of a manga book in hand.

Not really all that fresh. Broke my heart when it happened *sniff-sniff*
My sis had been scrambling to find other site to download our manga. Mostly directly from the site of the scanlation group. Find it inconvenient to download from a lot of different places but better than nothing.

#likethat'sabadthinglol

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Batoto is my go-to place for reading series that have not been licensed in the US. They really do respect the scanlation teams and original creators.

@aki: I completely agree with the physical book in hand feeling! I wish more of my favorite series would get licensed and translated into English. I'm like "take my money please!" XD

Signature Image

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

Is not that I have anything against sites offering manga, which isn't possible to get in english (or for me also in german). My favorite manga Asuka Hybrid and Mei no Naisho will never get a english release, I'm 100% sure in that. I get those in scalations and if any publishers has something against this - then b*tch please - release it in english. I buy it.
So, when is possible, I get a book version. Yen Press, Vertical and Seven Seas, which just recently started to release manga, are doing a fine job releasing non-mainstream series. Wish Viz Media and Kodansha could learn from them. Though I might forgive Viz media for releasing Nisekoi :P

By the way, while linking such online manga sites is against the rules, how about making a sticky topic, about where to buy legally anime/manga/figures/merchandise? No advertising at all, simply who offers the best prices and customer experience, gets a spot. Of course it must be different to each continent, so it needs to involve many people.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

kuro115b

kuro115b

Hello...It's been a long time?

I was one of Mangatraders user...I hope it can be fix soon because i foung that it was the best place to download manga and it's up-to-date!
well...since it's broke, i have read manga online using Mangadeer...it was good place to check update manga and find a lot of interesting one...

Signature
Hi nyann~

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.