Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 REQUEST: anime like cover for a short story - Minitokyo

REQUEST: anime like cover for a short story

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hi,
I'm looking for someone who can help me create an amazing anime like cover for my short story.
I have been on minitokyo.net for many years and saw many beautiful wallpapers here that I fell in love with.
So I am looking for a talented artist who has time and can help me create a great cover.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

greetings, have you tried contacting individuals of whose work/s you like/d? if they are still around and taking art requests they might be able to help you in that fashion. I am not able to help in that department, but I'm certain you'll find someone to help, but sometimes the artists don't come to the forums, they sometimes stay in the art section only. but trying to contact them could be more helpful in your aide in obtaining what you need. best of luck, hope you get what you're seeking for.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Hi, thank you so much for the advice. It is really helpful, I will try contacting the artists through pm.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.