Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Suggestions - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

I do not know where I could go this thread, so I put it here if you don't mind.

I would suggest a few things, including creating a section of suggestions.

First, to compensate the few favorites received, especially in the case of very elaborate works, a "Like" button should be added because there are many walls, scans or indy art that you like, but not all want to save in your favorites.

Secondly, I think the author of a scan or an indy art, should be able to remove the tags from their works (as some of them are not quite right and may have put any other user).

And the third point is the issue of privacy. Any person, who is not registered in Minitokyo can see your last online, your work, watchlist, comments on the forum... Personally, I don't like it too much, and I think it should better regulate and give the option to choose from users what they want to publish and what not.

What do you think?
Please, excuse my bad English.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

if things are tagged wrong then report it and a mod will come around and fix that problem if they are, indeed, tagged wrong. there use to be a fav button, even a share to elsewhere, but it was removed before the previous update to make room for storage space for people's stuff and lack of use. there were some changes to the third statement, go to this link http://my.minitokyo.net/skin and you can opt out of people being able to see your stuff unless they are a member. now, all people see is last online, and very few stats including what's going on in the guestbook, however anyone can see that, as well as what's on the forums, they have to be a member before they can post any comments. if you feel threatened by that, it's like any public system, don't post things you wouldn't want others to know about in general, that's what I do. hope this helps and if you have any further suggestions, then by all means, make them, nothing wrong with trying to help the site along. and others will, hopefully, stop by and post some helpful advice as well.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Hi, angelxxuan! Thanks for replying.
I really would love to return of the "Like" button to a similar use like Facebook, YouTube, or the Google's Plus +1 button. This is because I only want to save on my favorites the works I have a special affection, and the works I would want to revise in the future. But there are much more that I like! And I be sure that there are other users that feel the same. I put it here, but I don't know if my request will come to the moderators.
On the other hand, I went to http://my.minitokyo.net/skin, I select post display "minimal", and it's the same as always. I looked it from other browser without logging and I can watch much the same. I don't publish anything controversial, but I think it's an essential feature on a page with the status of MT.
I know it may seem right now I'm asking a lot, but I don't expect changes overnight, but rather long term. And if anyone else agrees with me, I would like to give its opinion :)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

that typically works out right once that feature is put into place when it comes to making things to only members can view, it's like that with various other people, I'll bring this post to the attention of the blue so they can address it further. as for the other feature, as it wasn't used and needed server space for other things, it was taken away, but, maybe if we get enough people interested in it, and see what the site creator can come up with. until then, just keep those suggestions coming and I'll look into the reason/s as to why things aren't working when viewing things. I don't know everything but I do have "connections" to those who can clear the air for not just you :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Thank you for your suggestions, Algo-chan and thank you for your help Angel-sama. Of course, one may limit ones personal information: here, but I do "like" the idea of a like feature. There may be some additional options that would make sense to implement as well. I'll pass along some suggestions on your behalf.

OK! Thank you so much angelxxuan and Hooyaah for your attention! :)
Greetings!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.