Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What If?--Gender-bender - Minitokyo

What If?--Gender-bender

page 1 of 1 7 total items

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Influenced by my recent marathon read of gender-bender manga...

++What would you do if you woke up one morning and without any explanation or reason your gender had changed?++

male --> female
female --> male

You decide your opposite-gender attributes-- facial hair, cup-size, body build...

Have at it! This is meant to be fun!

Signature Image

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

What is you are a hermaphrodite?

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

This forum is sure fun! ^^
I mean, it really challenges our wildest imaginations. Let me see, I guess it's a little hard but if I wake up then find out I become a girl, maybe I scream to the top of my lungs. The first thing I will do is of course buy something to wear. A jeans and a 3/4 sleeves shirt and underwear. Then a cool looking boots.
I'd like to have a jet black flowing hair, with a perfect vital statistics. 36 -24 -36. Haha. XD
Of course, I want a beautiful face. I mean, who does not want one. With soulful gray eyes, high cheek bones, wavy eyelashes, nice lips and a patrician nose. The skin should be in fair complexion and silky.Maybe for the height,two inches shorter than me, 5'7 will be enough. Now, i think I am describing a character of one of my stories.^^

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

If I woke up as a guy, I'd be extremely frustrated at the need to shave my face. Knowing my luck, I'd probably only be able to grow a pedo mustache to boot.
It'd also feel really weird if I had very short hair; I haven't had it that short since I was a kid. I guess I'd still have long, black hair as a guy.
And when shopping for clothes I'd have fewer options...
And I'd be relegated to wearing cologne that smells of "ocean" (but actually smells like toilet deodorants)...

Come to think of it, I think I'll stay a girl :|

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

It'll be not a problem for me because I'm a girlish boy but still i get surprised by change in my body and feel embarrassed to see myself naked XD
but I will be able to communicate with girls same as i do with boys
let me tell you today's incident a new member here thought that I'm a girl and talk with me like a girl do with a girl and when she found I'm a boy she was surprised XD
And finally I can read Shoujo manga without being embarrassed and I have right to kiss artworks of Yone Kazuki (girl's heaven)
and many things that I'll enjoy freely as a girl that i can't enjoy as a boy :D

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

I would just wish to be "average" in every way. It would be uncomfortable, at least at first, having the roles reversed and noticing guys giving me the "once over." However, it would be interesting to find how much differently I viewed things and whether the changes in my personality were really so much different as a woman. Perhaps, living a day or even a week this way would give me a new perspective and allow me a greater respect and admiration for the fairer sex.

greeno

greeno

I'm too SHINY!

super bishie with the ability to make anyone fall heads over heals for me

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.