Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Searching for a scan - Minitokyo

Searching for a scan

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

I don't know if this is the right place, if not, you can close or move it.

I'm searching for a scan/pic to make my next wallie but I couldn't find so far. I'm searching THIS kind of thing. I mean, the one on the right. A scan with a long haired, kinda fragile-looking (maybe even sad) male. And if possible, side profile is preferred :) Can you help?

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Uhh...are you looking for scans with that specific guy or just guys that would match the said criteria?

If you're looking for any guy with a long hair like that, you can always try using all those tags in the search box above. Here I used all of them, minus the 'females' tag:

males, long hair, profile, -females

Signature

Any guy would work. I was searching under those tags but still, it's hard to find. Well, I found a couple of scans though, but if you find any, just tell me :)

merged: 07-22-2014 ~ 02:47pm
Any guy would work. I was searching under those tags but still, it's hard to find. Well, I found a couple of scans though, but if you find any, just tell me :)

lalagirl211

lalagirl211

BELIEVE In YOURSELF!!!

What bout this one?.n

http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt356/lalagirl211_dreamer/Mobile%20Uploads/wwwwallgangcomGuiltyAnimationWallpapers1280x720jpg_zps1b06db83.jpg[/img]Ohh male..umm a bit sad ehh okay, this one?.

This World Is Wrong . . .

Hmm, not quite but I've found a scan already, thank you ^^,

lalagirl211

lalagirl211

BELIEVE In YOURSELF!!!

Okie.. Glad to hear tht

merged: 08-03-2014 ~ 07:33am
Okie.. Glad to hear tht

This World Is Wrong . . .

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.