Update takes freakin' long

page 1 of 1 2 total items

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

Cancel

Not sure if is due the new server, but update takes a way too long. I accidentaly uploaded my wallpaper with 2 unchecked layers on Nozomi and it took over 16 hours to update. I think the minimum what we artist could ask is to have control at least over our own submissions.

Konachan already has stolen my wall and of course the wrong version and I need to solve it trough their webmaster to stop being scattered from the web.

The constant bashing of my ecchi art and my haters formed me to what I am now - a full fledged hentai artist.
Signature

Darthas

System Admin

Darthas

レキシコン

Cancel

The wait time isn't that bad, I'd imagine the wait time is 16 hours because of the amount of things the server is handling or how big the gallery is. I don't really know if it can be magically shortened without some kind of upgrade to the server itself. I'm not a tech guy though so all this is entirely off the top of my head.

The update time used to take longer if I recall, I had a question a year or so ago saying it took a couple of days. It's not prime since it takes >10 hours, but a step-up from needing to wait several days.

Sorry if it was an inconvenience.
I will forward it to the local witch and see if she can do anything about it.

Thanks Aki

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.