Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can't Edit My Profile HTML - Minitokyo

Can't Edit My Profile HTML

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

I want to make edits to my profile, but all I get is this when I scroll down to Profile HTML and I can't make any edits. Is there a reason why?

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

there was a recent server change and many things are trapped, possibly, on the old server. the groups were but was fixed recently and they got the same error message, I'm certain blue is going to come around and see this shortly and resolve another issue, until then just be patient and wait for the update for them to switch more stuff to the new server that could have been forgotten on the old by accident.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Thanks for the reply back to my query, I appreciate it very much.

Signature

If anyone is still having an issue regarding profile editing please post it here.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

that's not really an issue related to the post lalagirl211, just find a smaller image or make it smaller using paint or something. remember not to post on other posts about problems, it can cause complications and get people confused. if this is a legit bug report then, please, create a new post about it, but something tells me it is not. I have had issues in the past with this same thing. and it could be related to being animated or not that eats into the space as well of image size. but I'm going on, entirely, what you might be doing. if it's a photo/picture you got to remember those have to be real or they could run the risk of being deleted at random times and replacing them with fake images can result in getting into trouble.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

I'm getting the same error for the Profile HTML page. Interestingly enough, the CSS one works fine.
Also got the same page when trying to open PMs or post in guestbooks a few days ago, but that was fixed.

Quote by lalagirl211 I can't upload profile pichure--- it suux like ฅ(๑*д*๑)ฅ!

merged: 07-30-2014 ~ 06:43pm
It says file too big... Like srsly the pic was only 126x236 that is not big (╥﹏╥)

Are you referring to the avatar or the personal photo? The avatar must be at most 100 x 100 pixels and 100 KB. Also a GIF file. The requirements for both the signature image and the avatar are written directly under the upload fields.
If it's the personal photo, though, then it's a bug.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Can't use the Profile HTML . its been days..i m gettin' tired of it.

fortis Fortuna adiuvat

lalagirl211

lalagirl211

BELIEVE In YOURSELF!!!

Quote by pandemonium91I'm getting the same error for the Profile HTML page. Interestingly enough, the CSS one works fine.
Also got the same page when trying to open PMs or post in guestbooks a few days ago, but that was fixed.

Quote by lalagirl211 I can't upload profile pichure--- it suux like ฅ(๑*д*๑)ฅ!

merged: 07-30-2014 ~ 06:43pm
It says file too big... Like srsly the pic was only 126x236 that is not big (╥﹏╥)

Are you referring to the avatar or the personal photo? The avatar must be at most 100 x 100 pixels and 100 KB. Also a GIF file. The requirements for both the signature image and the avatar are written directly under the upload fields.
If it's the personal photo, though, then it's a bug.

It needs to be gif not jpg?

This World Is Wrong . . .

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

Quote by lalagirl211It needs to be gif not jpg?

Quote by Account Options pageYour avatar must be a GIF file, 100x100 px in dimensions, and at most 100kB in size. It may take up to an hour before any change takes effect.

Please mention specifics Xoka, regarding your complaint. I cannot report issues that are too vague and expect them to be addressed effectively. I will be happy to provide the issue in detail so that the issue may be resolved.

i have the same issue as minayuri ..i can't edit my profile HTML

lalagirl211

lalagirl211

BELIEVE In YOURSELF!!!

Quote by pandemonium91

Quote by lalagirl211It needs to be gif not jpg?

Quote by Account Options pageYour avatar must be a GIF file, 100x100 px in dimensions, and at most 100kB in size. It may take up to an hour before any change takes effect.

Well sht .. My files r jpg , how can i turn em to gif

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

Quote by lalagirl211Well sht .. My files r jpg , how can i turn em to gif

Google is your friend.

Also, your issue has nothing to do with the thread.

lalagirl211

lalagirl211

BELIEVE In YOURSELF!!!

Quote by pandemonium91

Quote by lalagirl211Well sht .. My files r jpg , how can i turn em to gif

Google is your friend.

Also, your issue has nothing to do with the thread.

Sumone alrdy helped me... Her username s myri-chan..i thoiught moderator supposed to help the members in monitokyo..if i hadnt commented bout it, she would hve not know

Yes my HTML is still not working, i get this blank page with a few links to other websites like Zero-chand and DA and so on.
I mean it's not big deal to be fix right away but just wondering if it's something i am doing?

Signature

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

Quote by lalagirl211Sumone alrdy helped me... Her username s myri-chan..i thoiught moderator supposed to help the members in monitokyo..if i hadnt commented bout it, she would hve not know

She said it has nothing to do with Minitokyo. It's your lack of knowledge in completly trivial matters and not a issue with the site. You can turn a JPG to GIF in any image editor in 2-3 seconds. Learn to use the web for gathering information instead just fooling arround.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

lalagirl211

lalagirl211

BELIEVE In YOURSELF!!!

Quote by akiranyo

Quote by lalagirl211Sumone alrdy helped me... Her username s myri-chan..i thoiught moderator supposed to help the members in monitokyo..if i hadnt commented bout it, she would hve not know

She said it has nothing to do with Minitokyo. It's your lack of knowledge in completly trivial matters and not a issue with the site. You can turn a JPG to GIF in any image editor in 2-3 seconds. Learn to use the web for gathering information instead just fooling arround.

Mine ur own business okie.. Do i need ur opinion, no right ?

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

I'm getting the same issue as well; CSS editing is still possible, but whenever I click HTML, I get a nearly blank, white screen with simple MT links, like this: x

Edit: And guys, let's just try to keep the thread about solving this particular issue, alright?

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

Passed the issue along to Sheqel, he said he'll take a look at it :)

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Quote by pandemonium91Passed the issue along to Sheqel, he said he'll take a look at it :)

<3 Fantastic.

My HTML is lonely when I can't edit it.

merged: 08-11-2014 ~ 04:30pm
This issue appears to be fixed for me! I just edited the HTML and it's appearing on my page without issue. :)

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

The issue seems to be resolved. Please report if anyone is still experiencing difficulties.

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

I Tried To Change My Background Again...But It Didn't Change My Old Background Comes Again ~!

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

Quote by fitarol15I Tried To Change My Background Again...But It Didn't Change My Old Background Comes Again ~!

Are you getting any errors?
Your custom CSS doesn't show any images, btw, just color changes.
Have you tried refreshing the page multiple times? Sometimes MT is slow for me as well.
Alternatively, check out this thread. You'll have to do a bit of manual labor but your new header is guaranteed to show up.

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Quote by pandemonium91

Quote by fitarol15I Tried To Change My Background Again...But It Didn't Change My Old Background Comes Again ~!

Are you getting any errors?
Your custom CSS doesn't show any images, btw, just color changes.
Have you tried refreshing the page multiple times? Sometimes MT is slow for me as well.
Alternatively, check out this thread. You'll have to do a bit of manual labor but your new header is guaranteed to show up.

My problem is.. (when I upload a background in the "edit style" box it's not an expert edit I'm just uploading an image for my background normally anyway when I upload it my old background comes again and it's a little missy so I decided to remove my background) I don't get any errors and yea I did refresh the page many times I even waited for hours thinking it might change but it didn't

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.