Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can't Edit My Profile HTML - Minitokyo

Can't Edit My Profile HTML

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Quote by fitarol15My problem is.. (when I upload a background in the "edit style" box it's not an expert edit I'm just uploading an image for my background normally anyway when I upload it my old background comes again and it's a little missy so I decided to remove my background) I don't get any errors and yea I did refresh the page many times I even waited for hours thinking it might change but it didn't

Your issue is slightly different than the one this thread handles, so we can either talk it out via PMs or you can make another thread.
Can you PM me a screenshot of what your page looks like after you upload the image?

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

rotten180

rotten180

Time Travel Is Never Easy

Yeah im having problems with the profile html, it used to work for me, it used to show, its cause of the server change right? Im sure my code is right, cause i have actually taken a bunch of comp sci classes on this already.... and i tried doing html, and xhtml...

support S20-SignatureStudio !!
Signature Image
http://myanimelist.net/profile/mageara38

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

the Christmas layout can sometimes mess with coding, it's not seen properly, you could try waiting for about a week or so until the layout goes away and try again, if you are still having issues then it's not the layout. also, there have been some site updates lately, so that could also be linked to it. and if the coding you were using stopped working all of a sudden it's either the layout at the moment or coding situations. sorry that's the best that I can help you with at the moment, perhaps others will come along and chime in with further details.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

Quote by rotten180Yeah im having problems with the profile html, it used to work for me, it used to show, its cause of the server change right? Im sure my code is right, cause i have actually taken a bunch of comp sci classes on this already.... and i tried doing html, and xhtml...

Can you post a screenshot of how your profile HTML page looks?
Looking at your page HTML, you don't need the "DOCTYPE" parts. You can literally just begin your writing content in the HTML box or, if you want it to look more neat, enclose it within <p> tags (this will give a nice border at the sides so your text doesn't start literally from the edge of the page).
The "Testing content" part does show up on your userpage, by the way.

rotten180

rotten180

Quote by pandemonium91

Quote by rotten180Yeah im having problems with the profile html, it used to work for me, it used to show, its cause of the server change right? Im sure my code is right, cause i have actually taken a bunch of comp sci classes on this already.... and i tried doing html, and xhtml...

Can you post a screenshot of how your profile HTML page looks?
Looking at your page HTML, you don't need the "DOCTYPE" parts. You can literally just begin your writing content in the HTML box or, if you want it to look more neat, enclose it within <p> tags (this will give a nice border at the sides so your text doesn't start literally from the edge of the page).
The "Testing content" part does show up on your userpage, by the way.

Code:
h1 {
text-align: center;
color:red;
}

that being my css, and

Code:
<html>

<head>
<title>Rotten180</title>
</head>

<body>
<h1> Testing content, this should be in red</h1>
</body>

</html>

this being my html, in my preview i only seem to get the text in default gray, instead of the red. Is it a compability issue? because i seem to only see this on mobile but on on pc (as in actually going to my profile and observing it). Sorry for the very slow reply, alot of things have been going on lately

Signature Image

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

You need this part to edit the headings properly:

Quote: #content h1, #content h2 { clear: left; font: 19px Trebuchet MS; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #A0B7D4; margin: 1em 10px 0 10px; }

Also I recommend you use hex values, in this case #FF0000, instead of words.

Edit: this affects only the h1 headings within the content part (the part where you actually write your page content). There is another h1 class which handles the heading on the backbone (the part with "Tag Me", "Wallpapers", "Scans" etc.)

Quote: #backbone h1 { position: absolute; height: 52px; font: 19px Trebuchet MS; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #1A283E; width: 100%; margin: -10px 0 0 -10px; padding: 16px 0 0 20px; background: url(header.jpg) -70px -140px no-repeat; }

rotten180

rotten180

Quote by pandemonium91You need this part to edit the headings properly:

Quote: #content h1, #content h2 { clear: left; font: 19px Trebuchet MS; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #A0B7D4; margin: 1em 10px 0 10px; }

Also I recommend you use hex values, in this case #FF0000, instead of words.

Edit: this affects only the h1 headings within the content part (the part where you actually write your page content). There is another h1 class which handles the heading on the backbone (the part with "Tag Me", "Wallpapers", "Scans" etc.)

Quote: #backbone h1 { position: absolute; height: 52px; font: 19px Trebuchet MS; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #1A283E; width: 100%; margin: -10px 0 0 -10px; padding: 16px 0 0 20px; background: url(header.jpg) -70px -140px no-repeat; }

Alright, thanks ill give it a spin

Signature Image

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

Let me know how it goes :)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.