Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto Shippuden - Tobi (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Naruto Shippuden - Tobi (spoilers)

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 1 4 total items

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

I was wondering about this. Is Tobi from the Akatsuki Obito or Madara Uchiha or is he both?

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

He's just a bitter Obito.

He merely took on the name after the real Madara died, giving Madara's Rinnegan eyes to Nagato (somehow) and controlling Akatsuki from the shadows, not knowing that he himself (and even Madara himself) was being manipulated by Black Zetsu, who is a spawn of Kaguya.

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

It's all too confusing. What I think is that Madara's self conscious took over Obito with the Sharingan and Rinnegan.

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

Quote by BushidoGaaraIt's all too confusing. What I think is that Madara's self conscious took over Obito with the Sharingan and Rinnegan.

Then you must be very far behind. Things have changed quite A LOT since then.

Tobi is just Obito. A very bitter Obito.

Madara is someone else entirely.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.